𝘚𝘪𝘹

• ஜ • ❈ • ஜ •

❝𝙄 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣' 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥.❞

-------

          You and the Ninja blinked in awe at the golden gate that stood in front of you, a man with white hair walking down the carpeted steps. "Welcome to the Cloud Kingdom." He greeted you five with a gentle toned voice, the golden gate slowly sliding open. "We've been expecting you." Jay let out a laugh at this before looking down at his feet, questioning how you were standing. "How are you standing on a cloud? Easy, in other realms, there are other rules. I'm Fenwick, I've been asked to show you around." The man bent downwards as a sign of greeting towards you all, you feeling awkward at such the formal greeting.

Kai smirked a little at this before stepping forward, extending his hand in preparation to greet the man, only for Fenwick to stop him halfway. "Kai, yes, we all know. You're quiet popular with the other monks. Up here, we see everything that goes on in Ninjago." You clenched a fist at this, your mind wandering as you questioned the fact if they could see dreams, too. "You've traveled far for the Sword of Sanctuary. A powerful weapon that can foresee your opponents next attack. It's also the second clue to finding the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master." You gave a side eye to Cole, who had walked to stand next to you, the boy also gave you a questioning look at the whole situation.

Zane let out a noise as he stepped forward, asking how Fenwick was able to know what your motives were. "I know, it's rather annoying, but up here we know, let's just say... we know what's going to come next!" The man chuckled as you furrowed your brows at his words, finding them to hold a different meaning than what he was offering. "Come, I know Morro isn't far behind. Follow me and I'll explain." Fenwick motioned to the city behind him, slowly ascending the stairs without looking behind him, knowing you would all follow him eventually.

You shook your head as you trailed behind with the Ninja, your best friend practically glued to your side as he looked around. You all let out a round of ooh's as you glanced around the floating city, clouds being the only thing holding it upwards. While you observed the city, your eyes accidentally flickered over to Fenwick, who had been looking at you as well.

He jumped as he turned around, trying to act natural while you squinted your eyes at him, the man obviously knowing you were doing so. "So... is this your first time in a realm other than that of Ninjago?" Fenwick instantly started to conversate with your group, you sighing and letting the fact he was looking at you go. "There are sixteen realms that can be found, you've already visited two..." Fenwick shot a glance your way while you weren't paying attention, a soft scowl on his face. "Or three of them! Isn't that fun." You hummed at the idea of visiting another realm, knowing that they weren't easily accessible to normal citizens.

You heard Jay ooh in astonishment as he started to ask about the other sixteen realms, Fenwick just brushing the topic aside. "Not all of them are easily accessible anyways, you're lucky to have reached the Cloud Kingdom. You might know a few realms and not even know it. The Underworld and the Cursed Realm just to name a few." Tearing your eyes away from the scenary, you just barely missed Fenwicks eyes as you sped up your pace, regrouping with the Ninja.

After a while longer of walking, you all eventually reached a monastery, the golden doors clicking open at the presence of Fenwick. You and the Ninja gasped as you looked around the interior, the walls lined with scrolls and decorative painting. Many of the monks that were sitting in their seats, writing on their scrolls, looked up to glance at you all, instantly taking interest in you.