✄┈𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭

• ஜ • ❈ • ஜ •

❝𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙙𝙨.❞

(in which; Ninjago movie)

-------

You hummed as you turned over in your bed, the comforter on top of you rising and falling with each of your movements. You heard small birds chirping outside of your window, which had been cracked open at early hours of the morning, unbeknownst to you. As a small draft of warm, autumn air flooded your room, you found yourself relaxing into your mattress once more, forgetting about the time of day.

That was until the door to your jack and jill bathroom was opened, a smell of cologne entering your nose as you let out a subtle groan. You pushed your head farther into your pillow as you ignored your friends calls over his booming music, coming from his room nonetheless. You managed to shuffle deeper into your bed and managed to block out your friends loud music and shouts, tranquility falling over you again.

Once again, your plans of relaxation were foiled when you felt a body being thrown on top of yours, a loud, pained noise leaving your mouth. "Wakey wakey, sleeping beauty. I need to know if you're gonna take a shower." Cole shouted over his music, which had shifted to a softer song than his usual soft rock. "Cause if not, I'm hoppin' in." He rolled off your body and onto the other side of your bed, now laying on his back while you faced him, your eyes still screwed shut.

You both laid their for a minute in silence, your body slowly waking up as you let out a soft groan, Cole snickering at this. "No... I don't wanna dry my hair..." You muttered through your pillow and blankets, now peeking your eyes open to meet a familiar pair of golden brown ones. "Did you open the window? It's nice but annoying." You shuffled in your sheets, Cole turning his head over to the window that was on the wall next to your bed.

He hummed and tapped his knuckles on your headboard to the beat of a song playing from his room, staring at the window for a moment. "Nah, probs was dad." Cole grunted as he forced himself to sit up in your bed, now shaking your shoulders gently. "I'm gonna shower, be sure to get up and get breakfast. Dad's making pancakes." Your friend slowly encouraged you, you just pretending to be annoyed as you shooed his arm off you by shaking your shoulder.

Cole snickered as he finally slipped off your bed, accidentally taking some covers with him as he did so. "Hope you won't need the bathroom!" Cole sang out before closing the door that connected your bedrooms, realization and dread setting in the second he shut it. With a new burst of energy you kicked your legs violently to get out of your heavy sheets, now stumbling through your carpeted room and towards the bathroom door.

You banged on the locked door while Cole snickered and turned on the shower, pretending to not hear your whines. "Cole, that's unfair and you know it!" You shouted as you ran out of your bedroom and bolted down the hall, throwing Cole's bedroom door open as you tried his bathroom door. Your friend let out a loud cackle as you groaned and shook the locked knob, you slowly sliding down the door.

You stayed silent for a moment before trying to unlock the door once more, the only sound you now heard was the music playing in his room. "You're the worst, blockhead." You groaned as you slipped out of Cole's room, gently shutting his door before traversing back into yours. "Maybe I'll just go get ready at Jay's." You mockingly shouted through the bathroom door, only to hear Cole mock your voice in a higher pitch, then proceeding to drop something in the shower.

You snickered at this before walking over to your dresser, opening up the drawers and pulling out an outfit for the day. It was a nice day out, so you decided to dress light, a few hints of muted green sneaking into your clothing. Laying the outfit onto the bed, you walked over to one of the windows in your room, planning on shutting it.