Prologue

Is it still called love even though it hurt so bad?

I mean is it really necessary when you loved you need to get hurt?

Raindrops continue to fall as we stunned into each other's eyes, with eyes that full of longing.
I felt numb in my site and couldn't even step my feet. Rain drops is united with my tears as if it's grieving the heavy pain that i felt.

Mahina akong napamura, tangina minsan na nga lang magmahal bakit kailangang maging ganito pa kasakit? fvck it! this is not the love that i longing.

I used to hurt every readers of my stories through the complex romance of the characters i create, quite funny that i experienced it now, ganito rin ba sila nun kanasasaktan?

I turned around and started to walk, i heard him calling my name but i didn't bothered to look again.

Not that because I'm scared to get hurt again, it's because I'm scared to run and hugs him, to take back the hurtful words that i uttered, I'm scared that I'll break down the wall I made between us.

Mas okay nato, he will going to marry and i don't want to destroy it.

Because even if we try again it's not the same as before.
we're like glasses that have fallin and shattered on the floor, that even if you try to fix it, it will never be the same because there are parts that will lost.
At kung susubukan pa naming ayusin ang mga pusong dating ng nabasag ay maaari lang kaming masugatan at masakatan. At ang sugat na yun ay matagal pang maghihilom.

I suddenly froze when I felt a warm arms hugging me behind.

Oh i swear i miss him, I miss those relief hug,I really fvcking miss him. I miss being hug by him, I miss his smell, I miss being around by him. I badly really miss him.

I want to turn and hug him back.
I know that i need to push him and run away from him, but there's have a part of me that want to stay. I want to stop the time and freeze everything and just stay with this position... with this person.

Tuluyan ng nanghina ang tuhod ko ng marinig ang kanyang sinabi.

"I-i miss you, I s-still love you, I love you so damn much..." he uttered near my ear, ramdam ko ang paghinga nya at ramdam ko rin ang malakas na tibok ng puso nya mula saaking likod.

"comeback to me please..." mahina ang pagkakasabi nya na para bang nakiki usap.

I tried to let go of his embrace, because i know this is wrong. this is so wrong. But he hugged me tighter that seems he doesn't want to lose me from him. again.

"hindi mo na ba ako mahal..." umiiyak nyang saad at hindi patanong, tuluyan na akong nanghina, reluctant exude liquid rushed down to my checks, i want to tell him the truth, and scream that i still love him, that i love him so much.

Ipinatung nito ang mukha sa leeg ko, napaiyak ka ng maramdamang umiiyak rin ito. dahan dahan akong kumilos upang harapin sya ng mapatigil ako.

When I saw Jicell staring at us dumfounded, nangyari na nga ang kinakatakutan ko.

Buong pwersa akong lumayo sa lalaki at hinabol si Jicell but he quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him.

As the raindrops continued to fall the next thing I felt was his warm lips touching mine.

Itutuloy...

#Chasing The Cloud