dazed and confused.

Tuesday January 20th, 7:45.

It was now a new day. After spending what seemed like hours wasted on doing school packets the previous night, only 2 out of 15 were completed.

Taki can say that that's pretty good, for him of course. He didn't even expect to make it to the back side of the first packet. He's positive he'll be done before the 19th of February. Right?

Taki gets up pretty early for school, he likes to make sure he looks his best so people don't think of him differently. But in this case, he has to look better than before obviously.

The pretty boy has never left his mind since Taki laid his eyes on him yesterday.

Of course Taki finds himself flustered over pretty people, it's natural for him. He found all of his friends attractive as soon as he saw them, but that didn't mean he wanted to date them.

Taki also doesn't want to date the pretty boy either, he's sure that they'll never even speak anyway. Maybe have small glances in the halls hopefully, but that's about it.

It's totally fine to find someone pretty, cute, gorgeous, beautifully created and etc. As said before, it isn't a crime. Taki would hope for someone to admire him the way he admires the new boy.

Admire? Taki doesn't admire him. He'll forget about him by the end of this week, he's fine.

Anyway, it's time for Taki to get ready to leave for school. He can't afford to be late to any of his classes now that his teachers are onto him.

❥❥❥❥❥❥

"Good morning to you too loverboy."

Maki says as he sees Taki walk into their 3rd period class, very clearly already irking the teachers nerves.

"Lower your voice people are staring."

"Lighten up! It's a tuesday."

"Whatever."

"Mhm, anywho did you get those packets done?"

"You had that much faith in me you thought that I was going to complete all of them?"

Taki has a very thick sound of irritation in the back of his throat and it's very obvious, he only notices once he sees Maki furrow his eyebrows.

"...Well, no? Did you at least get some done?"

"Yeah, two"

"That's pretty gre—"

"Out of fifteen."

"Aw shit."

Maki lets out a sigh and picks up his pencil.

"I mean, I don't see why you can't just cheat."

"I've never cheated a day in my life!"

"You're a terrible liar, Taki."

Taki dramatically gasps as he lightly slaps Maki on his shoulder.

"Don't be rude, i'm older than you."

"Yeah yeah, whatever. You should really consider getting a tutor Taki."

"I don't need one! I'm not dumb, I can get all of that shit done by myself and on my own."