32

~Chapter 32~

There had been only two Heavenly Rulers in the 60,000 years of the Later Three Realms. 

The first is the Emperor of the Three Realms, Golden Dragon Mu Guang, who was selected by True Goddess Shang Gu. For over 60,000 years, he has ruled over the Three Realms and Eight Wastelands, emphasizing both virtue and power equally. The other is Fire Phoenix Queen Feng Ran, who ascended the throne following the death of the previous Heavenly Emperor into a stone dragon. Despite a difficult life, she eventually attained nirvana and took the role of Supreme Lord of the Immortal Realm.  

Feng Ran was a strong woman with a perverse personality. She cleaned up the Immortal Clan after Nirvana. She continued to live in isolation on Wutong Island over the years, giving Lord Lan Feng and the Four old Lords of Wind, Fire, Thunder, and Lightning control over the Immortal Clan. Of all the five lords, Lan Feng was the most respected since he was the Emperor's Star to begin with. 

While the family of the Heavenly Emperor back then, the Eldest Prince Jing Yang guarded the Rakshasa Land and never came back, the Second Prince Jing Jian died in battle, Mu Guang turned into a stone dragon, the Heavenly Empress was banished to the Three Realms after being punished by True Goddess Shang Gu, and Jing Zhao, the only Princess of the Immortal Clan, is also missing. 

Overnight, the powerful clan that had ruled the Immortal Clan for 60,000 years vanished, and the Heavenly Emperor changed into a stone dragon. In tens of thousands of years, the Immortal Realm's greatest regret was the loss of its emperor. 

Gu Jin told A Yin about the past hundreds of years ago while traveling to Gui Xu Mountain. A Yin attentively listened, not realizing that the young man sitting next to her was also a victim of that year's tragic events. 

Gu Jin was deeply saddened by the selfishness of Heavenly Empress Wu Huan, as a result of why Shang Gu suffered multiple losses and the God Realm was closed. In order to put an end to the Tribulation of Chaos, even his Father God had to die. He should to have hated Wu Huan to his core, but he felt grief when he remembered the event hundreds of years ago and considered what happened to the Royal Family. 

There is no way out of the eternal cycle of cause and effect; negative outcomes are inevitable. 

"Doesn't anyone know where the Heavenly Empress and Princess Jing Zhao went?" A Yin sat cross-legged on the cloud, holding the little fox in her arms and asked with her head held high, her face full of gossip and curiosity. 

Gu Jin glanced at the little fox in her arms, his hands behind his back, his voice faint, "No one knows, ever since the last Heavenly Emperor transformed into a stone dragon, the Heavenly Empress and Jing Zhao lost track of them, and no one has ever seen them again."  

"Then who is in charge of the Gu Xui Mountain now?" A Yin was oblivious to Gu Jin's gaze, pinching the back of the little fox's neck with a sense of ease. 

"Even though Mu Guang has transformed into a stone dragon, the majesty of the Heavenly Emperor is still inviolable. Gui Xu Mountain was jointly sealed by the four most prestigious old masters of the immortal clan a hundred years ago. Even if it is a paradise in the cave, no immortal clan dares to violate it."  

The little fox hummed twice in comfort. 

Was this fox already an adult, or had he been forced to change at a crucial moment? They quietly departed Zi Yue Mountain and returned to the Immortal Realm through the Fox Clan, with it actually hidden in A Yin's Qiankun bag. They were unaware of its intent. Gu Jin would never have taken a demon fox of unknown origin with him if A Jiu hadn't risked his life to save him and A Yin in the Nine Nether Purgatory.