Trouble Maker

11:00 AM

There is a calm environment in the minor mansion. Some bodyguards are in training while the other in duty. Maids preparing for lunch. The servants cleaning the house spick and span, just like how their master prefers.

On the 3rd floor is an enthusiastic young master, Macau, who is cleaning his game unit for the upcoming game night that evening. He has a pleasant smile on his face as he is installing his new play station with the help of his boydguard. He is so excited to welcome his best friend and spend the entire evening playing and snacking.

On the 4th floor resides the Master of the house, Head of the minor clan, Vegas.

Normally he would be in his office or his warehouse at this time of the day. But today he just wants to stay home. He worked a bit from his office and now back to his room. He wants to change his clothes and enjoy the calmness while reading.

Who is he kidding!??

Calmness and his life...nah.....they don't go hand in hand.

He took his clothes off and changed into a comfortable track pant. He decided to leave the shirt off. As he sat at the corner of the room beside his favourite window and opened his favourite book....

Tuk tuk tuk

He heard footsteps....actually he heard someone running.

He wanted to close his eyes and bang his head to that very book.

Why!?? Why is his life so chaotic!??

Can't he enjoy few peaceful moments!??

Knock knock

His bodyguard nop knocked on his door.

With an annoying voice...while rubbing his temples...he said.

"Come in!!"

Nop came in and bowed to vegas.

Vegas gave him a dissatisfied look and asked.

"What is it now!??"

"K..khun vegas...!!" The bodyguard slightly stuttered.

"What is it ....nop!??" Vegas asked getting angry.

"A...a...khun vegas.....the authorities are here to arrest!!" Nop said.

Vegas raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Say what!?? Authorities!?? In our mansion!?? To arrest!??"

Nop nodded.

"Are you kidding me!??"

Nop shook his head no.

Vegas was annoyed yet confused. He put the book on the side table and stood up.

He didn't even bother to put a shirt on. He descended the stairs and reached the living room where he saw a confused Macau stading infront of few people.

Vegas placed his hand on macaus shoulder.

"What are you doing here buddy!??"

Macau turned to vegas and said.

"I heard some voices to I came to check.....hia...who are they!??" Macau asked Pointing to the authorities.

"Well...apparently....they are here to arrest"

Even grey came out with the commotion and jumped on vegas, who cooed him a bit and gave him to macau.

Macau snorted.

"Hia please...don't kid me. Who are they?!?"

"I am telling the truth Mac. That's what I was told....now...I am really eager to see what the fuck is this all about!??" He turned to the authorities while saying the Last sentence.