Baby VS Baby

"DADAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

"VEGASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

The entire minor mansion resounded with the screams.

Spshhh

Vegas, who was peacefully working in his office  having his coffee, splashed the entire coffee out of his mouth with the screams.

"What the...!!" He wiped his mouth.

He stood up and ran out the office.

Along with him ran everyone in the mansion including his little brother, maids, servants and bodyguards.

They all reached the living room. The bodyguards unlocked their guns and pointed, wondering if there is any danger.

"Pete, ven...what....!!" Vegas came to the living room in a hurry.

But all they saw is the two screaming people sitting on the either side of the couch glaring at each other.

Vegas stopped there and looked at them shocked.

He tried to read the room where he saw a chess board lying on the center table with some pieces missing and some out of place. Clearly his wife and 5 year old son are playing chess.

Macau who came with all is as confused as others.

He moved closer to his hia and asked.

"Hia....what is happening here!??"

Hearing the voice pete and Venice turned to the people.

Their faces brightened seeing vegas. But soon frowned looking at each other.

"Dada....!!"

"Vegas.....!!"

Both stood and ran to vegas hugging from either side.

Pete hugged vegas from aside tightly.  Since he is so little Venice could only hug his Dadas legs.

Pete showed his tongue making fun of his son. Venice pouted.

But he isn't vegas son for nothing. He is smart.

So he jumped on the couch and on his uncle Mac.

"Uncle mac....catch!!"

Macau caught him.

From there he jumped in vegas arm.

All impressed with his smartness. Now he is the one who showed tongue to his papa.

Vegas held him from one arm and pete from another.

Pete and Venice glared at each other again with a confused vegas in the middle.

Vegas head moved between the two, mind full of confusion.

But before he can or anyone can ask....he was attacked with kisses from either side.

Ummaaahh.

Pete smooched his cheek.

Vegas smiled at that...but his little son pulled his face and kissed him on the other cheek.

And it became a competition between the two until both his cheeks are red.

"What...is....happening....!??" He dared to ask.

"Dada.......papa is a cheater!!" Venice complained.

"I am not...!!" Pete whined.

"You are papa. You cheated in the game. He cheated Dada!!" Venice complained to his dad.