Chapter 2

DISCLAIMER: HINDI SA AKIN ANG CAN'T BUY ME LOVE!

___________________________________________

Chapter 2

4 years later...

"Wake up!" Someone said.

"I SAID Ahya wake up!!" Marcus said.

"Alright I'm up I'm up!" Jayson said.

"What so you want Didi?" Jayson asked his brother.

"You have to take me to school remember Ahya?" Marcus said.

"Oh yeah,urghh why do you have to shout at me? Now my head hurts." Jayson said.

"It is your own fault though. I tried shaking you to wake up but you didn't so i just have to shout." Marcus said.

"Go wait outside I'm gonna get ready." Jayson said.

"Okay Ahya! Be bilis please I'm gonna be late na." Marcus said while getting out of the room

"I swear that kid is gonna be the dead of me." Jayson whispering and getting ready for today.

Jayson opened his phone and saw that his Father message him.

Mark: Jayson come in the company later it's time to introduce you to the business.

Jayson: Okay Dad I'm gonna be there later.

(Transition)

While on his way to go into the building of The Gold Cooperation (their company).
He is looking at his phone saw that Mamang message him.

Mamang: Jay punta ka d2 sa bahay maya luto aku favorite mo.

Jayson: Sure po Mamang for you po.

(Transition)

While he is on the elevator. He met someone important.

"Jayson!" Someone called.

Jayson looked at the guy and saw Mr. Lim.

"Mr. Lim! How are you today?" Jayson warmingly greeting the good man.

"I'm fine, how are you? It's been a long time since i last saw you!" Mr.Lim said.

"I'm fine naman po Mr.Lim! A litlle busy but nothing that i can handle naman po." Jayson said.

"Good good! What are you doing here? Your father called you?" Mr.Lim said.

"Yes po he said it's time for me to meet the businesses daw po."Jayson said politely.

"Still the polite kid as ever Jayson. Oh well I'm on my floor now good luck! See you next time!" Mr.Lim said.

"Thank you po Me.Lim, see you again po!" Jayson said.

When Jayson reached the top floor he goes into his father's office.

"You called for me?" Jayson said.

"Yes i did." Mark said.

"So what am i going to do?" Jayson said.

"You" pointing at Jayson "are going to Binondo." Mark said.

"Okayyy so what am i gonna do there?" Jayson awkwardly asked his father.

"You are going to handle one of our small businesses right there and if you did great there it can be yours." Mark said.

"Matutulungan ka rin neto maging matatag para pag dating ng panahon na papalitan mo ako." Mark added.