Chapter 13

DISCLAIMER: HINDI SA AKIN ANG CAN'T BUY ME LOVE!!!

___________________________________________

Chapter 12

"So ano plano?" Jayson asked the two. (What is the plan?)

"Pupuntahan namin ulit yung bahay ni Mang Balong. Baka nandun si Irene." Bingo said to Jayson. (We're going to Mang Balong's house again. Maybe Irene's there.)

"I'm coming with you." Jayson interrupting Bingo.

"Pano? Dalawa lang kami nakaraan, delikado baka malaman niya na pinag s-spy-an natin siya." Snoop said nervous. (How? It's only me and Bingo last, it's dangerous, he might find out that we're spying on him.)

"Sabi nyo nag panggap kayong vlogger tama? May camera ba kayo that time? Then I'm coming with you, i have a camera on my car." Jayson said after seeing the two shake their heads. (You said that you guys disguise as a vlogger? Do you have camera that time?)

"Edi tara na." Bingo hurrying. (Then let's go.)

Snoop took out a costume and tried to give it to Jayson. "Camera man ako Snoop, di ako makikita sa camera." Jayson refusing. (I'm a camera man Snoop, i will not be seen on the camera.)

"Point." Snoop agreeing.

"Halika na!" Bingo waiting for them downstairs. (Let's go!)

The two goes down and gets ready to go to the house of Mang Balong.

Transition...

Meanwhile Irene is still in the abandoned building. "I'm so bored. Where is she na ba? What's her ETA? Can't she just wire me the money to my account? I want to go home. I want to shower." Irene wanting to go home already.

"Gusto ka nya makilala ng personal." Felix said. (She want to know you personally.)

"In person? Why? Is she a fan?" Irene asked.

"Ewan ko." Felix answered. (I don't know.)

"May fans kaba?" Felix asked. (Do you have fans?)

"Yeah, Marami. I'm all over social media kaya." Irene said. (Yeah, a lot.)

"And if mag papapicture siya here, i'm sorry but i have to pass. Ang pangit ng lightning dito, and this place is so creepy. It's like... someone died here already." Irene added and looking down. (And if she is going to ask a picture here, i'm sorry but i have to pass. The lighting here is bad, and this place is so creepy.)

After a minute of silent Irene asked Felix to borrow his phone. "Can i borrow your phone?" Irene asked bored.

"Bakit?" Felix asked after looking suspiciously to Irene. (Why?)

"I already told you, i lost mine. I'm bored to death, do you want me to die? Come on let me just be busy. I want to check my socias." Irene said.

"Please." Irene doing her poppy eyes. Felix is going to give his phone but he takes it back.

"I'm not going to check your photos. I'm not interested anyway." Irene said.

Transition...

We see Bettina and Edward (the guy who Bettina cheated and her fiance now. Who cheated on her also with her best friend.) talking about something.

"Nakuha ko lahat yan nung binugbog ako nung kapatid mo." Edward said. (I got all of that after your brother had me beat up.)

(Yeah Charleston found out about Edward cheating with Bettina's best friend.)

"So pina inbestiga ko siya." Edward added. (I had him investigated.)