Chapter 33| Staying in

Target: 130+ votes and 100+ comments

Sorry Guys for the late update. I have been sick for the past few days and wasn't able to update. Here is the weekly update. Make sure to vote and comment.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

The boys chat for some more time before they end the call. It was around 11:30 Am in bali when Manish decided to get up and freshen up. He slowly tried his best to remove his hand from Khushi's grip without waking her up and succeeded after few tries.

When he came out of the washroom after sometime, He saw Khushi was still fast asleep. He decided to order a heavy breakfast before he headed to wake her up. He slowly slipped beside her as he caressed her hair.

Manish:"Khush..Khush common wake up"

Khushi:(in sleep)"hmm.."

Manish:"common Khush you have to eat something."

Khushi:(mumbled in sleep)"2 mins Dadi"

Manish:"Dadi?"(He said to himself as he looked at her)" Khush"

Khushi frowned in her sleep as she opened her eyes to look at her surrounding. She saw Manish sitting next to her looking at her with a smile. She smiled back at him in her sleepy mood before it clicked her.

Khushi's eyes widen as she sat up straight and looked at the clock. It was ready 11:45am. How could she sleep for soooo Long.

Manish:"Good Morning Madame"

Khushi:"Good morning."(She said slowly)"sorry I didn't realize I slept for so long"

Manish:(Slightly ruffling her hair while she kept her hand on her head to stop him)"It's good you slept. You need all the rest you can get. Now common freshen up then we can have some Brunch"

Khushi:"Brunch?"

Manish:"breakfast/ Lunch"

Khushi:"ohhh"

Manish:"yes now goo"(He said making Khushi giggle as she got up and headed to the washroom)

When she came out after 30 mins all dressed and changed for the day, She saw Manish setting the plate up for their Brunch. Khushi joined him as they had their food before Manish asked Khushi to relax while he cleaned up.

Khushi just watched in admiration as he helped her settled down on the bed and cleaned things up. He had again filled the hot water bag and handed it to her. After setting everything up he came and sat down next to her on the bed.

Khushi:"Aren't we going out? I am fine. I'll take some more medicine. You don't have to waste a whole day for this"

Manish:(gave Khushi a glare)"Who told you we are wasting a day by staying in? Do you know how much we can do in a day just by staying in?"(Khushi nodded her head no)"Well we can watch a movie or any show. We can chat or play games. Or we can do the best thing which is sleep"

Khushi:(giggled)"But we just woke up.."

Manish:"yeahh then maybe we can save that for later. As if now lets see do you want to watch a movie?"(Khushi nodded)

Manish smiled as he got his laptop out of his bag and came back to settled down on the bed. Khushi also sat up leaning against the back of the bed while Manish scrolled through some movie suggestion.

Manish:"What do you want? Hollywood or Bollywood?

Khushi:"Bollywood"

Manish:"alright"(He put up the filter before turning his laptop towards Khushi)