OSL-9

A bright smile was planted on each kid's face as Jungkook drove towards the coast. Jimin sat beside him, turning to watch the kids in the rearview mirror. They were singing songs of excitement, as their vacation to a private island awaited them. Jimin couldn't tear his eyes away from their joyful expressions.

"They're so happy," Jimin commented, his voice filled with warmth. Jungkook smiled, his gaze fixed on their kids through the rearview mirror.

"I'm so happy too," Seol chimed in from the backseat, his voice filled with genuine contentment. Jimin smiled at his son's words.

"Mama, are we going to the island on a yacht?" Yul asked with eager anticipation.

Jimin nodded, his smile widening at his daughter. "Yes, baby and we're going to enjoy our vacation so much." His daughter smiles also got wider hearing his words. Jimin then turns back, and Jungkook smiled at his husband before reaching out, and held Jimin's hand as he continued driving.

As kids wants to go on a island, Jungkook had made special arrangements for a three-week vacation on a private island. This would be a trip where they could be free from prying eyes and enjoy their time as a family without any distractions.

The children's excitement grew as they reached the coast. Jungkook parked the car in a secluded area, away from any onlookers. They all stepped out of the car, their faces concealed behind masks for safety. Jimin held onto the hands of their four kids, while Jungkook carried their luggage.

Once they boarded the yacht, Jungkook placed their bags in the cabin. They had a spacious room with a comfortable king-size bed and a private restroom. Jungkook walked back out and found Jimin, holding their youngest, who was in tears, while other three kids are busy, yelling in excitement.

"M-Mama," Jungmin cried, clinging to Jimin, who sat down on floor to comfort him.

Jimin soothingly rubbed the boy's back, reassuring him. "Shh, baby. There's nothing to be afraid of." As he say, Jimin took the baby in his lap.

Jungkook joined his husband, sitting on the floor beside Jimin. "Jungmin, look at your brothers and sister. They're having the time of their lives. There's no need to be afraid when Mama and Dada are here with you."
Jungmin looked in the direction of his siblings, who were recreating the iconic scene from Titanic. A small smile replaced his tears.

"Don't you want to join them, baby?" Jimin asked, placing a gentle kiss on Jungmin's pouting cheek

"Yes, I want to," Jungmin replied, his voice a mixture of longing and excitement.

Jungkook's smile widened, and he scooped up Jungmin in his arms. "Then come, let's go and join them," he said, carrying their youngest towards their other kids.

As they approached the rest of the children, Jungmin's eyes widened in awe. He had never seen the vastness of the sea before.

"Mama, will there be whales?" Jungmin asked, his voice filled with wonder.

Jimin smiled and nodded. "Maybe, baby."

The anticipation in Minkook's eyes grew. "And sharks? Will there be sharks too?" he asked, his curiosity getting the better of him.

Jimin, aware that whales and sharks were not typically found in this season, didn't want to disappoint his kids. He nodded, letting his imagination take hold.

"Yes, Minkook. There might be whales and sharks here too," he said, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

Minkook's excitement soared, and he couldn't wait to catch a glimpse of these magnificent creatures in the wild.

As the yacht sailed on, carrying the family towards their private island, the kids laughed and played, their happiness infectious. The journey was just beginning, and with each passing moment, the brightness of their smiles only grew, reflecting the love and joy that surrounded them.

And so, their vacation began, filled with adventure and magical moments, as each day will be brought new surprises and cherished memories for Jimin, Jungkook, and their four beautiful children.

|I{•------» - «------•}I|