OSL-11

Jungkook stood in the kitchen, a smile on his face as he prepared a delicious lunch for his family. He loved being able to cook for his loved ones and see the joy on their faces when they tasted his food. Meanwhile, Jimin played with their children in the pool, laughter filling the air.

"Mama, look at these duckies!" Minkook exclaimed, holding up two rubber duckies in his tiny hands

"Mama, look at these duckies!" Minkook exclaimed, holding up two rubber duckies in his tiny hands. Jimin chuckled and pinched his son's chubby cheeks affectionately.

"They're cute, just like you," he said, his eyes filled with love.

As Jimin turned his attention to Yul and Seol, he was suddenly ambushed by a splash of water. "Babies, stop!" Jimin called out, trying to shield his face from the playful water attack. Jungkook couldn't contain his laughter as he emerged from the house, having finished making lunch.

Removing his own shirt, Jungkook dived into the pool, creating a big splash. He swam towards Jimin and grabbed his hands, preventing him from hiding his face, and playfully threw water at him. "Babe, stop," Jimin pleaded, but Jungkook simply giggled and continued his water assault, with Minkook, Yul and Seol joining in on the fun.

"Jungkook, please stop," Jimin pleaded again, and this time, Jungkook listened and ceased his watery antics. But as soon as Jungkook stopped, Jimin took the opportunity to retaliate, dousing Jungkook with water.

"Hey, stop!" Jungkook protested, but Jimin was far from finished and continued to shower him with water, much to the children's amusement.

Minkook, unable to contain his mischievous nature, got out of the water with a mischievous glint in his eyes. He cupped some water in his hands and walked over to the shed where, Jungmin, was peacefully asleep. Jimin's eyes widened, realizing what his son was planning.

"Minkook, no-" Jimin began to protest, but it was too late. Jungmin was abruptly awakened from his slumber and started crying, believing that he had wet himself.

"Jungmin peed!" Minkook laughed, as he watch Jungmin pants now wet with water. Jungmin continued to cry, believing he had actually wet himself.

"Jeon-Park Minkook," Jungkook called out sternly, getting out of the pool. Minkook pouted, knowing he was about to get scolded.

"Why are you so naughty?" Jungkook sighed, looking at his eldest son with a mix of amusement and scolding. He walked over to Jungmin's side, scooping him up in his arms to comfort him.

"Baby, stop crying. It's just water. Your brother was playing a prank on you," Jungkook explained, and Jungmin's eyes widened as he absorbed his father's words.

Jungmin turned his gaze to Minkook, his tiny face contorted with a glare. "Kookie is bad," he stated firmly, his disappointment evident. Minkook's pout deepened, realizing the consequences of his actions.

"Come on, baby, do you want to play in the water?" Jimin called out from the pool, trying to ease the tension. Jungmin nodded his head, with a smile.

Jungkook jumped back into the pool, this time with Jungmin safely in his arms

Jungkook jumped back into the pool, this time with Jungmin safely in his arms. The little one giggled as he felt the water splashing around him, while Jimin smiled, approached his husband and kissing Jungmin's chubby cheeks.

"Don't be so dramatic, come and join us!" Jungkook chimed in, his voice full of warmth and encouragement. Minkook eagerly jumped back into the water, realizing the gravity of his mistake. The family resumed their water play, with Seol suggesting a game of volleyball.

"Mama, let's play volleyball!" Seol exclaimed, holding up a ball in his hands.

Yul chimed in, hugging Jimin tightly. "I'm on Mama's team," she said with a grin.

Not to be outdone, Jungmin confidently declared, "I'm on Dada's team!" Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle at his son's determination.

"I'm on Appa's team too!" Seol proclaimed, joining Jungkook's side.

Minkook interjected, "Then I'm on Mama's team!" Everyone laughed and split into two teams, ready for a spirited game. Jungmin remained in Jungkook's arms, his safety assured as he still hadn't learned how to swim.

They played volleyball, with their laughter filling the air. Jimin's team emerged victorious with seven points, prompting cheers from Minkook, and Yul. They clambered out of the pool, ready to get dressed and eat lunch.

"Let's go and get dressed. We need to eat our lunch," Jungkook suggested, and everyone nodded in agreement. Yul, Minkook, and Seol raced off to their bedroom to bathe and change, while Jungkook and Jimin took Jungmin to their own bedroom.

Jimin filled the bathtub with warm water, and Jungkook gently lowered Jungmin into the tub, careful not to make any sudden movements.

"I'll grab his clothes from his room," Jungkook said, heading towards Yul's room, which is going to shared by Jungmin.

After retrieving Jungmin's clothes, Jungkook entered their bedroom and found Jungmin already bathed, wrapped in a towel. He chuckled at the sight and removed the towel, gently dressing Jungmin in his clothes.

"Go, watch television," Jungkook instructed, watching as Jungmin toddled off towards the living room.

As Jungmin disappeared from sight, Jungkook smirked mischievously and made his way back to the bathroom. He found Jimin under the shower, the water cascading down his beautiful body. Unable to resist, Jungkook stripped off his own clothes and joined Jimin under the warm spray.

Standing behind Jimin, Jungkook wrapped his arms around him in a loving back hug. Jimin gasped with surprise, his body tingling with anticipation. Jungkook's hands roamed over Jimin's wet skin, igniting sparks of pleasure with every touch.

"K-Koo," Jimin moaned, his breath hitching as Jungkook placed gentle kisses on his neck. Jungkook's hands explored every curve of Jimin's body, from his pregnant belly to his chest, eliciting moans of pleasure from his husband.

Their desire intensified, and Jimin turned towards Jungkook, their lips crashing together in a passionate kiss. They kissed with fervor, their bodies pressed together, and Jungkook's hand slid between them, skillfully rubbing their hardened lengths together until they both reached their climax, overcome by pleasure and love.

After their intimate shower, they dried off and dressed, joining the children in the living room for lunch. Jimin and Jungkook brought out the delicious meal Jungkook had prepared and sat together, basking in the love and laughter that surrounded them as they enjoyed their food and watched television.

|I{•------» - «------•}I|

Someone is missing here? Guess who? It's Bam. I'll add him in the story.

Should I add little angst? Tho I sucks at Angst.