Chapter 4 - ᴄʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ

Mirai
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Mirai_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Vol

Vol. 7, Chapter 57

Time: 10:19am, December 24, 2063

*Heavy Raining*
Shin: It's been almost 3 weeks, and I haven't heard anything about her... where are you Mirai, what are you planning to do.

Their plan was reversed because Mirai left the group, they didn't know what to do because they knew they couldn't handle Shiloh's power. The election is tomorrow, and Mirai hasn't shown up yet. When Shiloh wins, it only means one thing, Shiloh is in control of Achlys City, and no one can stop him.

*At Kurai HQ*
*there, we see Shiloh talking to a Robot*

Shiloh: Show me what you got.

Heizou: My code name is Heizou, and I promise that i will protect you... master Shiloh.

Inside the HQ, there is a large space full of robots for Heizou's training.
Shiloh: I want you to destroy as many as you can. Now go.

In the secluded training arena, Heizou, a humanoid robot with a gleaming metallic exterior, faced an army of 500 robotic adversaries. The hum of his internal processors resonated through the chamber as he prepared for the orchestrated chaos about to unfold.

With a precise motion, Heizou unsheathed his katana, its polished blade catching the ambient light. The first robotic foe lunged, its mechanical limbs whirring with artificial determination. Heizou met the assault with a calculated strike, his movements fluid and efficient.

The clash of metal against metal reverberated as Heizou seamlessly transitioned from one adversary to the next. His sensors processed the intricate details of each opponent, anticipating their every move. A symphony of mechanical precision unfolded, the dance of combat played out in a cacophony of calculated strikes and evasive maneuvers.

As sparks flew and limbs scattered, Heizou's metallic frame moved with a grace that belied its artificial nature. The training ground became a battleground, the air thick with the scent of heated circuits and the metallic tang of dismantled opponents.