Chapter Three (little ЁЯМ╢я╕П)

(Isaiah's POV:)
I ran to the band hall door, I started trying to push and pull it open to no oblige. I spoke under my breath
"Oh fuck..Come on door just open."
I continued struggling with the door while James just watched. I stopped and glared at him.
"Ok Mr. Center you give the door a try."
I gesture to the door and watch him walk over. I cross my arms as he struggles with the door.
"Well we're fucked."
I say dryly turning back to the flip folders and organizing them. James said
"Don't be like that Isaiah.."
He put his hand on my shoulder and I was done. I turned to him and maybe went a little too far. "Don't touch me. You have ruined this entire day from the morning to this very second."
I turned to him my eyes were filled with rage and annoyance.
"If you think I'm being like anything, you need to realize that I'm here because of you, God knows how long we'll be stuck in here, fuck, we might just die here!"
I glared at him before telling him off again.
"And don't get me started o-"
I was cut off because he kissed me.
The dude who ruined my day just fucking.
Kissed.
Me.
I didn't know to react, tbh I never realized that my annoyance to him was not to him but instead his girlfriend.
Fuck, his girlfriend, this isn't right. I pushed him away.
"What about your girlfriend?, this isn't right you know it."
He rolled his eyes before saying
"Do I need to kiss you again for you to shut up? Jeez dude- You don't know when to shut up."
I stared at him in pure shock. I didn't know what I was doing I didn't know what I was thinking but before I knew it. I brought myself closer to him and was full on making out with him.

(James POV:)
I know I made the first move but damn- He literally just said that this wasn't right but I guess he forgot. My hands ended up around his waist and I pushed him against the wall. His hands were around my neck as we continued to kiss passionately. I'm seriously wondering if he just completely forgot that he said this was wrong and I have a girlfriend, Do I still have a girlfriend after this? Man who do I ask or even tell about this? Is he right about us dieing in here, at least I get to die with him ig. As I was thinking of these things, Isaiah started to get a little frisky. Once I noticed it I stopped and looked down at him. "What's wrong?" I questioned.

Who likes the reed now?рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ