Chapter Four

(Sorry for not posting, I got distracted and completely forgot about this)
(James' POV:)
He pushed me off him slightly and gestured behind me. The one thing I thought after turning around was, Oh shit. There was Dr.William standing dumbfounded at us. After a couple seconds that felt more like a couple hours he spoke.
"Not in my band hall boys. You can do that anywhere else but here."
(Band helper reference for my friends who read this) I was too embarrassed to respond, my face was redder than a 2 hour sunburn. It was Isaiah who spoke up.
"Sorry sir, we finished organizing the flip folders, may we leave now?" Isaiah spoke in such a calm and level voice I wondered if I was the only sane one here. Dr.William responded up
"Sure, I don't want y'all making a mess in the band hall."
We left quickly but I hear Dr.William speak under his breath
"Damn band kids.."
(Isaiah's POV:)
My brain was still processing what just happened as I walked out of the band hall, my mind was deluged with thoughts. That's not normal to be kissing your roommate. Oh fuck.. He's my roommate! How am I going to live in the same room as him, much less sleep! I'm so screwed. I looked at James who seemed just as dumbfounded as me. I really fucked up. Well guess there's only one person who can help me..
"Hey I'm gonna spend the night with Madison, I'll see you tomorrow."
I did my best to speak in a normal and calm voice but looking at James' red face nearly made me laugh my lungs out. He spoke, however his voice was a little shaky.
"Uhm, Ok. Have fun with your girlfriend I guess."
I cringed internally at his comment but gave him a small smile, waved, and walked away. On my way to the girls dorms my mind raced with thoughts about James, his girlfriend, and what the fuck I just did. I mean I know I've had a bit of a crush on James for a little bit, but kissing him? No, not just kissing him. Full on making out! Him kissing back!? Here I was thinking this man was straighter than a wooden ruler but it turns out he was a plastic one and I was a fire that was a little bit too close. What am I going to do? Is it too late to switch college campuses, or even states? I really hope Madison can help...

(I'll try to post weekly or biweekly on Sundays 😇, I did this all of Saturday afternoon/night)