chapter 2

I turn my head away from you as I hear you chuckle. More movement, I sneak a peek & see you settling between my legs again. Your fingers circle my still-sensitive clitoris for a few seconds before moving downwards & two slip into my vagina & begin feeling my inner walls. 'Hmmm, you're quite tight. This won't do.' You remove them quickly, & I hear clanking - metal on metal - then you introduce the speculum. It's ice cold. 'Aaaahhh', I rise up at the unexpected intrusion. You grin. 'My bad.'

'Hmph.' I lower myself back down, and you begin to screw open the device. I squeal. Your eyes sparkle. 'I have to check you're healthy, I am your doctor after all.' I grit my teeth and soon it stops. I feel you scrapping my cervix. Then a click. My eyes fly open; I raise my head to find you've retrieved my camera and are pointing it at my vagina. 'Errrhmph.' 'I thought you'd like a photo.' The same cheeky grin. My arse you thought. Click. Click. Click. 'Ooonoooo.' You smirk, and put my camera down.

'Should I get back to work?' Your eyes are almost laughing. I lie back and close my eyes. You remove the now warm speculum. Silence. A cap opens. Coldness again, but lower, I shiver. You circle my anus. 'Noooo'. 'Yes.' Your finger plunges in and feels around, then you attempt to introduce a second finger. 'My, my, you are tight here. This one will need a lot of work. But don't worry, this is my job. You'll be loose in no time.' You remove your finger. Snap, snap, I hear as you change gloves.

'But first,' I look up, 'these need to be removed.' You indicate the cups are still attached to my breasts. You flick off the suction & gently remove the cups. Your hands gently feel them, rolling them around & squishing them. You softly pinch my nipples, making them hard, then you turn away. When you face me again I notice the pegs, one in each hand. There's an evil glint in your eyes. You place one on my stomach & hold my right breast with your left hand & attach the first one - 'ARGHHH' - before clipping on the second one. 'OWWWW'.

'There. There,' you say as you stroke my cheek, 'all part of your treatment. You want to get better, don't you?' I'm looking daggers at you, but you just smirk. Your hand is soothing even as my nipples pulse with pain. Your hands move onto my neck and downwards until you're back between my legs giving a much-needed distraction. You place a finger on either side of my clitoris and stroke it while your other hand does a seesaw movement at the entrance to my vagina. I don't resist you this time and cum. 'There. All better now.' I smile in spite of myself. You laugh gleefully.