chapter 9

Luckily, Dr Singh takes this as a cue to pump my breasts some more and I return to my bliss, delighted by the bite of pain as my breasts are pulled into the cups. He continues to re-pump them every now and again as the cups lose their vacuum and comments on how purple they are becoming under his treatment. Once he's happy with their progress, he removes them and picks up the Wartenberg wheel, 'and now we'll see how much more sensitive your breasts and nipples are, little slut.' The first roll over my nipple has me crying out, which pleases Dr Singh, and he proceeds to repeatedly drive the wheel over my nipples eliciting further cries which eventually dampen to whines. 'Hmmm, that's enough of that, I'd like to see the longer-term effects of pumping on her breasts. I think I'll attach some smaller cups one by one, then we'll have less trouble with the vacuum but we'll still get to see her with big, purple breasts.' He then proceeds to attach new cups with the help of Dr. Riley and pumps them up until I squeak in protest. After admiring his work, he turns toward Dr. Jamieson to marvel at the effect his work has had on my vaginal lubrication, while Dr Riley picks up a new dildo and resumes his training of my mouth.

'It's amazing how much she's produced just from having her breasts pumped,' Dr Singh remarks. 'Yes, she's been steadily producing a stream of lubrication but it drastically increased when you pumped her breasts,' Dr Jamieson replies. 'I have to be very careful when edging her due to all the overstimulation, not to mention how anal erotic she seems to be. It's far too easy for her to accidentally have an orgasm but she's not allowed one, yet.' Then he places one finger on either side of my clitoris and starts his light and measured stroking of it; teasing back and forth with my clitoris scissored between his fingers. Almost imperceptibly, he picks up the pace and I groan on the dildo in my mouth as my body moves nearer to its desired pleasure willing him to provide what he has so far denied me, but I know it will be no different to the previous times. He continues to stroke my clitoris keeping it scissored between his fingers while he places two fingers from his other hand at the entrance to my vagina and taps them lightly at the entrance one at a time in a see-saw movement. Gradually, he increases the pace and I move nearer to orgasm; he's edging me closer and nearer before his hands are suddenly removed, and then SMACK! He hits me lightly directly on my clitoris shocking my body which retreats with haste away from my climax. And I whine on the dildo in my mouth for what feels like the fiftieth time while his eyes smirk at me. He turns to Dr. Singh, 'And that's how you edge the horny medical slut. Would you like to give it a go?' 'Of course', he responds before copying Dr. Jamieson's actions and denying me yet another orgasm.