chapter 5

You move away again while I pull on my restraints wondering why you haven't released me yet. You return with a new, longer pair of gloves on, and a new gown. My eyes widen, he can't be serious about the breast enlargement? Then I see the sterile drapes, you place them around my breasts, and pick up a pair of forceps with an iodine-soaked cotton ball and begin spreading it over my breasts. I'm lying shocked still, too absorbed in your actions to move.

Then you come up to my face and place your hands around my eyes and close my eyelids before taping them shut. Then my head moves, you lift it up, and undo the strap of my gag before laying my head back down. I feel the gag deflating, and you remove it from my mouth. 'Please! Don't! Leave me alone!' Then I feel rubber around my mouth and on my nose, a weird smell, and my remaining words are muffled. I'm still conscious. I can feel your hands, or can I? I'm not sure what's going on.

You move quickly, it was a low dose and I'll be conscious and screaming before long. You attach the silicone implants on top of my breasts and pick up the plastic fake breasts to place on top of them, and begin attaching each one. I mustn't know how you attached them. You're finished before I begin coming around, so you remove the drapes and any remaining iodine solution, and change into new gloves. Then you remove the anesthesia mask, and begin stroking my face.

I don't understand, there's a weird feeling around my breasts. He's touching them. He's moving around. No. Wait. What's that? Something's on my face. It's moving. No, there are two, moving all over. His hands! His gloved hands are feeling my face! But why's it all black? I can't see! 'Welcome back. Now, are you going to behave for me if I remove these tapes?' 'Yes ... Doctor.' 'Good.' You remove the tapes, and I lift my head to see what you've done. THEY'RE HUGE. HE'S GIVEN ME HUGE, PLASTIC, FAKE BREASTS. 'Take them off! Please! Remove them!' You continue to stroke my cheek with your left hand while your right squeezes my right breast. 'No. These are my insurance policy. You will return in 24 hours to my clinic, as you are, and I will remove your new breasts. If you remove your belt, pants, or the implements inside you, then I will leave them on you for a week. If you attempt to remove the breasts yourself, or you fail to return for your appointment, then I will make sure that you never get an appointment with another gynaecologist in this city. That's a promise, not a threat. Is that understood?' I gulp, 'Yes, doctor.' 'Now, are you going to behave for me? I can make things very unpleasant for you, if you don't.' I nod my head.

You move away from me to the bottom of the table, and undo my leg restraints first, before returning to my head and, one by one, undoing my arms. I place them by my sides. 'Can you sit up?' I hesitantly move upwards into a sitting position. 'Turn your legs around to this side.' I move them towards him. 'Now, you're going to be a bit unsteady on your feet, so I'm going to help you stand.' You placed your still-gloved hands underneath my arms and lift me down. I wobble on my feet a little, but you steady me with your hands in my armpits before moving me into a nearby chair and then you produce a new bra for me, which looks far too small for my new breasts. You put it on me and your intention is revealed: it pushes my breasts up and my cleavage out, in reality, it barely covers my breasts. 'Arms up', you order before putting a skin-tight strappy top over my head. You pull it down and it just covers my tiny, new bra. Next, you pull a latex mini skirt over my feet and up my legs. 'Stand up.' You pull it up the last bit, then provide some small heels for me to wear.

'One last photo.' I glare at you knowing I must look obscene with my breasts bulging out of my top, while you look amused. 'There, now a nurse will escort you home so I can be sure that you make it home safely.' I'm so exhausted that I don't argue, but merely allow the male nurse to guide me out of the room and into a car to my apartment. He helps me into my apartment and takes me straight to my bed where I collapse in a heap. I hear him moving around. He places a glass of water on my bedside table and a sandwich for later. Then just as I'm drifting off, the vibrators inside me suddenly activate and I yelp.

'He's just reminding you that he's in control.' The nurse is smiling as he places one hand on my crotch and another presses down on my bladder. 'Ouch!' 'He expects urine in your pants, and if he doesn't find any they'll be repercussions for you.' The pressure continues until the vibrators turn off. 'I've set your alarms for a few hours before your appointment, don't be late! Though he has his own ways of ensuring his patients are punctual. Goodnight, little slut.' But I don't hear your parting words, I'm already fast asleep, blissfully unaware of what's in store for me when I wake. The nurse makes sure to put on some background ocean sounds music, covers me with a duvet, and departs.