The Curtis home

Yn pov

"Darry have you seen my leather jacket?" I went to the living room where the gang was. I had just woken up and gotten dressed.

"Took you long enough to get up anyway I think it's in Pony's room." He looked at me.

"Hey yn." Dally smirked at me.

I just ignored him and walked off to Pony's room and knocked on the door he had his music playing.

He opened the door after pausing his music, "need something yn?"

"Have you seen my leather jacket?" I looked at pony.

He grabbed it and handed it to me, "yeah soda brought it in here cause he wanted to mess with you, why do you need it anyway?"

"I'm going to the store, the gang's in the living room by the way," I walked to the living room, "I'm going to the store anyone need anything?"

"Can you get me a pack of kools?" Dally looked at me.

"Yeah anything else?" I looked at everyone.

Pony walked out, "can you get me some chips?"

"Yeah anyone wanna come with that's not dally?" I didn't want to walk alone because I didn't wanna get jumped by socs and I'm not the best at self defense.

"I'll go with you." Two-bit stood up.

Two-bit is so fucking fine so obviously I said yes. Two-bit and I left and were talking about just random things.

We got to the store two-bit looked at me, "I'll get a couple packs of kools and get some other things and you can get what you need."

"Ok oh two-bit can you get a pack of beers too?" I looked at him and he nodded.

I was getting what I needed when Bob Sheldon and few other socs walked up to me, "hey look it's the pretty greaser."

"Leave me alone Bob." I looked at him.

"Or what, you going to fight me." He grabbed my wrist.

"Let go of me bob." I looked at him.

Thankfully two-bit came to my rescue, "Bob let her go," He pulled out his switch blade they ran off, "you ok?"

I looked at my wrist, "yeah don't tell darry please."

"I won't let's pay for our stuff and leave." We paid for our stuff and left.

We were walking home and cherry, my soc friend, walked up to me, "yn randy told me what bob did, are you ok?"

I went to answer but two-bit cut it, "why do you care you're a soc you don't care about greasers."

"Cherry is my friend, and yes I'm fine my wrist hurts from him gripping it tight but I'm fine." I looked at her.

"Ok I better go bye." She walked away.

After a while we finally got to my house Ponyboy looked up , "hey yn hey two-bit."

"Where is everyone?" I looked at pony and johnny.

"Either kitchen or the yard." I tossed him a pack of kools and went to the kitchen.

"Here dally," two-bit tossed him a pack of kools.

I was putting stuff up and soda was going through the bags, "soda if you're going to go through the bags you can at least put stuff up."

"Fine I'll wait till you're done." He sat down by Steve.

"Soda help yn put stuff up." Darry looked at soda.

"Fine," soda groaned.

"Thank you," Darry and soda were helping me put up the groceries then Darry looked at my wrist as I opened the freezer to put stuff in there, "what happened to your wrist that wasn't there before you left."

"Umm I don't know." I glanced at my wrist.

"Two-bit you were there what happened to her wrist." Darry didn't take his eyes off me.

Two-bit looked at me and I looked at him with a don't do it type face, "I don't know."

Soda looked at me then two-bit, "you do know don't you?"

"Fuck it she was grabbing some snacks and Bob and his friends started harassing her I walked over after Bob grabbed her wrist tightly." Two-bit looked at darry.

"I'm gonna kill a few socs." Darry sighed.

"No you're not." I looked at him.