Is it me or is it hot in here

Darry pov

It had been a few weeks since Bob had harassed yn and since then every time she goes out one of us has to go with her. She hadn't been anywhere all week in fact she had barely been anywhere last week. Yn was in the living room so were soda ponyboy and Johnny. The rest of the gang hadn't come over yet plus it was only like 6:20ish. I walked into the living room where yn was complaining.

"Soda can you stop yelling at the TV they can't hear you." Yn was laying on the floor.

"But it makes me mad when they know something bad will happen but they do it anyway." Soda sighed.

"Hey yn you ok?" I looked at her, she looked kinda pale and usually only lays on the floor if she doesn't feel good.

"I'm fine Darry." She looked at me.

The rest of the gang walked in two-bit speaking first, "hey guys."

"Hey two-bit," Yn smiled, "help me up I want food."

Two-bit helped her up, "you ok?"

"I'm fine." She walked to the kitchen and I watched carefully.

"Darry had already asked her." Soda's eyes were glued to the TV, "oh and earlier yn said she had a headache."

I walked into the kitchen, "you sure you're ok?"

"Lightheaded give me a minute." She was carefully walking towards a chair and almost fell I caught her and helped her to a chair.

"When was the last time you ate?" I made her a sandwich cause that's what she had the ingredients for out.

"Last night." She ate the sandwich.

I felt her forehead, "shit yn you're burning up."

Idk if it was delusion from her being sick but she said, "it's because two-bit's here."

I sighed, "you don't move without help," I walked to the living room, "dally and two-bit watch yn, pony, and johnny for me steve soda you have work."

"Aww but Micky's on." Soda got up.

"Yn usually doesn't need a babysitter she usually is the babysitter." Two-bit looked at me.

"She's sick and it's making her delusional and dizzy and I can't take off work so you're babysitting her." I looked at him.

"What do you mean delusional?" Two-bit was confused.

"You'll see," I pushed soda and Steve out the door, "oh and dally is to not go near her when you're not around her."

Two-bit pov

And with that Darry left and I walked into the kitchen yn was using the counter to balance herself so she wouldn't fall, "what are you looking for?"

"My life help me to the living room I'm scared I'm going to fall on my face." She looked at me.

I helped her to the living room and she layed back on the floor dally looked at her, "you look like shit yn."

"Is it hot or is it just because two-bit's in here?" Yn sat up.

"I see what Darry ment by delusional." Dally laughed yn grabbed the nearest pen and threw it at him.

Ponyboy started laughing, "yn maybe you should go to your room."

"Noooo Darry said no boys aloud in my room so two-bit can't keep me company." At this point Johnny started laughing.

"He said if the door is open it's fine." Pony sighed.

"Fine two-bit help me to my room." I helped her to her room.

"You need anything?" I looked at her.

"I have a deck of cards in my top drawer can you get it for me?" she said as she sat down on her bed.

"Yeah but why do you want a deck of cards?" I grabbed the cards and handed them to her.

"Sit we're going to play war." she smiled gesutering to the many chairs in her room.

"When pony said you need to rest I don't think cards is what he had in mind." I pulled a chair beside her bed.

"Pony knows I don't like rest." she was evening out the cards.

"You still should rest." I sighed.

"I'm in bed therefore resting." she made her statement.

"Fair enough." I smiled.

After a few hours of of playing like 20 different games ponyboy walked in, "hey dally johnny and I are going to the store need anything?"

"A new game to play I'm running out." yn was looking for another game.