Boardgames, snacks, and chill

Ponyboy pov

Dally, Johnny, and I went to the store to get a few things the walk was quiet till I spoke, "Dally how come you always flirt with yn even though you know two-bit likes her and she likes two-bit?"

"Because its funny when two-bit is trying not to act jealous and then shits and giggles as well." he shrugged as we walked.

We got to the store and were looking for snacks and boardgames, "would this game work?"

I looked at the game Johnny had, "yeah yn doesn't have that one."

After we got done and got back to the house we saw yn and two-bit on the couch watching Micky, "I guess you finally ran out of games?"

"Well i ran out of my multi player board games what you get." yn looked at me.

"Trouble, Operation, and Go for broke for the bored games, and then we got a bunch of snacks." I sat the board games and snacks on the coffee table.

"Did you get any kools?" she looked at Dally.

"You cant have any your sick." I sighed.

"Fine who wants to play operation?" she slid into the floor and opened operation.

Everyone agreed and we played operation several times. A few hours later we were just watching TV and yn had fell asleep on two-bit so he couldn't move. Me and Johnny were sitting on the floor eating chips and watching the TV.

Darry, Steve, and Soda walked in and soda looked at yn and two-bit, "I'm not saying shit."

"She fell asleep like 20 minutes ago." Two-bit spoke quietly.

"Got it have y'all ate anything besides chips." Darry looked directly at me and Johnny.

"No but dally cant cook and yn was laying on two-bit when we got hungry and I didn't wanna cook." I said.

"I have no idea what I'm going to do with you," Darry sighed and went to the kitchen.

"Hey I can cook." Dally said kinda loud.

Two-bit pov

Dally getting loud at ponyboy caused yn to wake up and throw the nearest item, which was a pen, nailing him in the head, "shut the fuck up Dallas."

Darry popped his head out the kitchen, "Yn y/m/n Curtis watch your mouth."

"How can I watch something I can't see," yn closed her eyes, "besides he woke me up."

"If your hungry stay up." Darry went back to the kitchen.

Yn looked up at me, "I'm surprised you didn't move me."

"You looked comfy and I didn't wanna wake you." I smiled.

"Your flirting don't do that shit," yn spoke quietly then sat up speaking normally, "besides I'm a heavy sleeper."

"It is very true one time she fell out her bed and it woke all of us up but she was sound asleep." Soda nodded.

"Oh shut up soda." she threw a pen at him too.

"Ass." soda mumbled.

"Just cause I'm sick doesn't mean I cant hear you dipshit," she stood up, "want a drink two-bit?"

"Yeah." I smiled at her.

After she went into the kitchen soda looked at me, "you hurt her me pony and darry will skin you alive."

"Got it don't hurt her." I threw my hands up in defense.

"Honestly two-bit and yn will look cute together." Steve looked at soda.

"Yn would look cute with me." Dally smirked looking in the kitchen where yn was.

"Dally shut up you know yn will kill you if you lay a hand on her." I glared at him.

"Nope now its going to start if he lays his eyes on my ass." yn walked out with a drink for everyone.

"Now as much as I'd like to see that show no." Darry watched as she walked out.

"Oh relax I know how to hide a body." she sat by me after handing everyone a drink.

"And that's a good thing?" soda looked at her.

"If you don't want me to go to jail its good." she shrugged.

Darry walked out, "either way its bad I mean come the hell on this means you could have murdered before."

"Don't get your panties in a twist Darrel you would know if I murdered someone." she shrugged.

"If you know how to hide a bodie no I wouldn't." Darry started yelling.

"Exactly." she sipped her drink.

"Anyway dinner is ready and we will talk about this later." Darry sighed.

"Whatever you say boss." yn stood up and walked to the kitchen.