My Sisters Story.

I walk into camp and head for the infirmary to see Ariel.Few campers were sparing and others talking in groups, probably talking about Ariel.The chick at the tree.A few Aphrodite and Hermes boy's were standing around the open infirmary door sniggering.As I get closer and I hear yelling and banging coming from the infirmary."Just hold still,I just need to bandage you."says a guys voice."Stop! This is ridiculous! I don't need bandages or Ambrosia. Just let me get up I am fine!"Ariel is yelling from inside and then some banging. I look through the doorway.The place looks wrecked, looks like Ariel put up a fight....And Ariel has Will in a choke hold."That's it! let me go or he will be the one who will need the bandages!"she threatens with a dagger to Will's neck.The boys at the door fall into fits of laughter.The others in the room holding their weapons ready but were smiling and some were laughing.Just then Nico walks past and stops at the door. Will looks at him,"Nico get this chick off me please."asks Will.I start to laugh too."How do you expect me to help you and why should I?"says Nico wandering off again."Oh hey Percy! Can you please tell them to let me go I'm fine."asks Ariel letting Will go. Everyone quickly grabs her."Guys she's fine.I will take it from here."I say between burts of laughter,moving toward the door.Ariel shoves them off,The boys at the door of the infirmary move out of the way to let Ariel pass.They stare at her in awe.They go in the infirmary and burst out laughing at Will and the other guys.Ariel smiles.

"Hey do want to get some food?"I ask."Yes please, I haven't eaten in a while."Ariel says kindly."So why don't you want them to bandage you?"I ask smiling."Because I can heal myself in the water Duh! You knew that!..... Where is the lake anyway?"Ariel asks smiling."It's just over here..Oh ok I will show you."I really am a seaweed brain of course,she wants to heal herself.We walked in silence for a while."So where have you been all this time?"I ask her curious."Well I was taken in a by a rich family in California.The Pearlescents.I was one years old.My adoptive parents were always away on business and had hired a nanny to look after me.When I was ten I met our Dad for the first time.

I went to the beach one afternoon with Myrtle the nanny and my friends.I have never really been to the beach until then and was just enjoying the sun until my sun was blocked by somebody. I opened my eyes to see a man with a hawiian shirt and shorts looking at me from above.I asked if I could help him with something. He said no but there was something that he could do for me and sat down next to me.He was handsome and had the same eyes as us.
I was unsure on what to do but I felt safe.He passed me the locket and told me it would explain things and that I will see him again. I saw him a few times after that, at my state final swimming competition last year and at the beach last month to explain where to find you.Mytle told me after I showed her the locket that she was a nymph.She also explained that you and I are a demigods and that our father is Poseidon God of the sea.Myrtle said dad put her there to keep me safe and to teach me what I would've been taught at Camp Half-blood. Myrtle trained me and kept me safe .

"What about monsters?"I ask a little in shock."Occasionally I would encounter a monster at the grocery store or a park but everything was ok... until I left with Myrtle to find you."Ariel finishes as we reach the lake."Do you know what has happened in the last few years and months?"I ask curious to know how much she knows about my life."I watched everything on the TV that appeared in my room, It arrived when I found out about being a demigod. I didn't want to watch but it wouldn't turn off."What! How could that?"I ask. A TV that showed the present events of my life? 'The TV was sent by the Fates and they were merciless, it was surround sound,3D and HD. It was torture, I couldn't sleep, eat or train without worrying about you dying.I wanted to help you,comfort you but dad kept me away from the danger,the risk ."says Ariel her face twisting with anger and pain." When dad found out about the TV Myrtle was given  orders from him to make sure I wouldn't leave to find you and if I left she would be punished for eternity in Tartarus. Myrtle had been with me since I left mom and is a best friend. She hated to see me like I was and she told me to go find you many times but I refused. When you went into Tartarus, that was the hardest time. I wasn't myself and just holding on to the edge of my sanity...I don't know how I held on.She begged me to leave her beacause she couldn't see me in such a terrible place . I just couldn't do it, I couldn't leave her. I'm sorry Percy. "Ariel says quietly holding back tears.I give her a hug."It's ok it is all over."I say into her hair."Dad didn't trust me, he didn't give me freedom until now I will use it to make up for all the times I wasn't there for you and Tyson."Ariel says looking at me with a big smile that opens her cut.

"Last one in the lake is a rotten fish!"Ariel says suddenly running towards the lake. I laugh and run after her.We go underwater and chase one another.We come up to the surface after a few minutes."You are such a show off Percy!"Ariel yells as I lift myself up on a pillar of water laughing.Ariel creates a wave knocking me down.We laugh loudly.Ariel's cut is gone, her bruises and scratches.We laugh and get out the water.Annabeth sees us and walks up."Percy are you alright?"asks Annabeth. "Everything is great just showing Ariel the lake."Hey I'm Annabeth and Percy's girlfriend."says Annabeth hugging me."Yep I am her seaweed brain."I say smiling."My little bro has a girlfriend?"says Ariel pretending to be suprised"Yeah.. I know about it. Annabeth I want to say thank you for helping my brother, loving him and for always being there for him.You two are my OTP."Ariel says smiling making a heart with her hands."Little brother?"asks Annebeth with surprise. "Yeah she is one year older than me."I say awkwardly wrapping my arm around her.

"So are we going to eat I am starving!!"Ariel says running ahead."Are you sure you ok?"asks Annabeth with concern."I am fine I talked to dad at the beach he said everything is ok, but we need to talk about Ariel sometime " I say walking next to her.Ariel runs back."Where is food?"she asks me."Just follow us",I say smiling.This is so wierd having a sister and her being totally cool about everything. I say looking at her walk ahead of me.