Godly Parent intervention!

I run to find Ariel, where could she be? I ask Clarisse "I saw her running into the lake pretty upset.What have you done now Jackson? Whatever listen Prissy you are not very good with siblings are you?"she says smirking. "Save it Clarisse thanks for telling me though."I say a bit annoyed."Whatever just don't almost let her die!"says Clarisse yells as I run to the lake.I dive in and I see her glowing in the distance with her green hair. I swim forward slowly."Ariel!?"I yell underwater.Then the glowing fades and I feel the water shift.Ariel has got out of the lake.I break to the surface,"I told you to stay way from me! "Ariel says turning and running into camp.Everyone is having lunch now and they see her run towards them with me close behind.Ariel stops running and turns to face me."Ariel I.."I begin only to have her cut me off. "What is it brother? Are you going to tell me I can't chew my own food now?"Ariel says walking towards me.I am getting frustrated.

"Ariel I am sorry it is just that I am so used to Tyson and I..."I say trying to make understand I am just being a brother."So you are telling me that Tyson is helpless.Our half brother is a cyclops. Let me tell you something,Dad made the same mistake thinking I couldn't handle myself, a weapon or the responsibilities of being a demigod.I proved him wrong and so did Tyson to you Percy and it looks like I am going to have to show you too." she says drawing her sword.Everyone in camp start to mutter and some shouting out mine or Ariel's name."I Ariel Jackson daughter of Poseidon challenge you Percy Jackson son of Poseidon!"Ariel yells looking into the faces of the crowd.Everyone holds thier breath as they wait for me to accept. Chiron comes into the crowd."What is going on? Ariel put your sword away."says Chiron coming forward."Ariel and Percy Rachel has arrived and your father Poseidon."says Chiron gesturing to the Big house.Ariel's face lights up and runs to the Big house,I run after her with Chiron following behind.

"Percy! it's been a while."says Rachel walking up to me giving me a hug."And this is your sisterAriel."says Rachel looking at Ariel's eyes and hair."You look so a like it's scary."says Rachel backing up to get a better view."My daughter has found where she belongs and my son is now also a brother.....You two were fighting just now weren't you?"Dad says quietly.Ariel and I look at the ground."She's crazy! She can't just come in here all arrogant and big headed.She knows nothing about how it feels to actually lose someone, to be in a war and to watch your friends be in constant danger or on the edge of insanity. She can't just expect me to accept her as capable to handle this world within a day."I say trying to make Ariel understand. "Tell him. "Dad says to Ariel."Tell me what? There's more than just a TV the Fates gave you?"I ask confused.Rachel sits down getting comfortable. Ariel sits and gestures for us to sit.

"Fine but I am not reapeating myself.Dad how about you start?"Ariel asks.Dad nods. "Percy after Sally had you I feared for your lives and decided that the risk of discovery would be less if I sent one of you away and you Percy were too young to move so we decided that Ariel would be sent away.Sally was depressed for weeks and always worrying about her. I had moved Ariel to a couple who couldn't have a child and they loved Ariel the instant they saw her.I told them that Ariel is special and that they would need someone to help Ariel with her unique abilities and that I have a young woman perfect for the job. That was Myrtle the sea nymph,she trained Ariel and became her best friend.Then one day a TV arrived at the house in Ariel's room this is what the Fates sent as punishment for taking Ariel away.Watching her grow up with that was enough for me to keep her away from your life of danger but it only caused more harm.When the war was over I allowed Ariel to find you and"Dad says with agitation looking at Ariel who was not looking at him.

"And you realised that was one of the biggest mistakes you could have made.You see loving dad here protected me from all the years of fighting and monsters imagine the build up of tragedies, fights, death and love that the fates have in store for me, thats what was waiting for me when I came looking for you."she says looking at me with sadness."I left the moment he told me I could.I told Myrtle to stay but she didn't listen, she followed me secretly. As I was just outside the townI was visited by Hecate and she told me she needed me for a quest.I accepted the quest and was transported to an England forest called Dean Forest and was entrusted to place a silver sword in a pond to be found by the one who needed it. I was freezing cold as I watched the pond freeze over, when a silver light appeared out of the trees in a shape of a doe . Then I heard footsteps and I hid behind a tree. I looked around the tree and spotted a boy on the now frozen lake.He called for the sword but it did not come.He sighed and started to undress.Then he jumped in the freezing water,I could not believe he did it, then I saw struggling under the ice. I ran to the pond calling for help, then a boy with red hair was running towards me."What is happening?"he asks."Help him! Quickly!"I said and he just dived in.Those people were cray cray. I ran back to the tree as they lay panting on the ice.They asked each other what happened.Then the red head mentions me and points to my tree.Thats when I was transported again to the outside of town . I went on and had to battle monsters almost every day thats when that disgusting dirty foul scorpion half dog thing attacked me but missed me and hit Myrtle as she jumped in front to protect me.That was so stupid of her getting in the way.She died soon after."Ariel wiped her cheek.

"Then like all things it just couldn't get better when Ares turns up on his motorcylce asking me what Aphrodite would like as a gift and I said maybe a card with words of love.He didn't like idea that he had to write the card so he asked me to go and find someone to write the words of love that could be anyone but Aphrodite. I searched for three days but whenever I showed him the poems he would rip them up saying none of those captured love. I was just about to give up when I remembered reading "Romeo and Juliet " and quoted the loving words Romeo said to Juliet.Ares thought it perfect and went on his way.I met a few other gods even Zeus requested a quest but he asked me not to say what it was.I met friends on the way only to watch them be killed, I was captured by a liver eating vulture and almost killed by Hades rage because of Perspone..and outsmarted a sphinx.When I finally got here I was tired, in pain and had never felt so much heartache.I am broken and was tortured to my breaking point.I don't need to be protected, I can handle my weapon."says Ariel with a glare.