Decision ~ 017

Chapter 17:

I stared at the box on the floor. Shit. I loved Awira, don't get me wrong, but she was a bitch for kicking me out. It was just one Molly. One.

Someone knocked on the door. "Come in."

I shot me head up at the door to see who it was.

Jesse.

"Hey." He said and put his lap-top bag down by the wall. "Sorry I came unannounced.. I lost my phone." He smiled. "You packing?"

I smiled.

"Yeah."

"For what?"

"Awira's kicking me out, 'cause I took Molly." I sighed. He turned quiet but then he spoke again.

"She kicked you out for Molly? It's not even that bad."

"RIght!" I shouted.

I sighed again. Jesse gets me.

He sat down on the couch. "Do you by any chance.. know a Rika Fane?" I stiffened. Not her, please, just not her.

She's the one who filmed me when I was high, sky high. I probably even went to heaven and back.

"mhm." I mumbled, and he sighed.

"Shit." Jesse said and grabbed a chocolate from the coffee table. "Come, sit." he said and patted the spot next to him on the couch. "you'll need to."

- TIME SKIP

I froze. "He fucked someone else?!" I shouted. My nails was digging into my black jeans. If a withered rose was a feeling, this was definitely it. I felt like a rose. How it's beautiful btight red petals eventually turned dark red and then fell off. I was at the last stage right now. I gulped, and closed my eyes. He was supposed to be with me, Elianna. Not Rika. I know I messed up, kissing someone else. But it wasn't on purpose, and he doesn't get the right to *fuck* someone else, or?

"I don't have proof but the sounds were pretty convincing.." he said, barely over a whisper. He put his hand on my back and sighed. "Mitchel is always like this. It's not you, it's him."

A tear fell down my cheek. Mitchel was like that, but I thought everything changed after the Clinton incident. He stopped drinking, quit drugs and didn't fuck around with whores. Well, I guess he did now.

"You don't know him like I do." I said, my breath hitching slightlty.

"You knew the better version of him, he just hadn't shown the actual bad version." Jesse pushed his lips tohgether, he was clearly upset. Was it because of me? Did he feel bad?

I sighed. I needed something to put my mind on, something distracting. It was wrong, I knew that, but fuck it.

"Jesse?" I asked. He looked up at me, with a quiestioning face. He nodded, "Yeah?"

It might be a stupid decision but..

WORD COUNT:
A/n: hiii pookies ! Elianna is making a BAD decision, but trustttt me, everything will be fixed soon. (Ty Clint.)
anyways, ilyyy