Forgiven ~ 023

Chapter 23:

October 28th 2019:

My face was a mix of.. I don't even know. It was like I was numb, and could barely feel anything.

Mitchel was sitting beside me, his presence being slightly intimidating. "I'm sorry." He suddenly said.

I frowned, "for what?" I asked, glancing at him.

"For not being there with you, for not getting coffee with you." He paused, and stared at the floor. "You should've asked me to come."

I closed my eyes. It was all so overwhelming. Maybe he pitied me, and that was the only reason he was nice to me.

"You wouldn't have wanted to come, anyways." I said, resting my head in my hands.

He didn't say anything more.

Christian walked into the room, sitting down on the edge of the couch we were sitting on.

"El." He said, and I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up at him. "Hm?"

"I told you we'd be first to find you."

I gave him a slight smile.

I was still terrified. Allen, was in court now. But it still made my legs slightly shake. What if he got out somehow?

What if he wins the case and gets released?

Mitchel stood up with a huge sigh and walked out of the room. He seemed overwhelmed with this too, low-key.

November 2nd 2019:

Mitchel's point of view:

I sat down on my seat on the plane. Letting out a sigh. Christian stared at me, I could feel it burning into my brain.

"You're staring."

"I'm just- are you okay Mitchel? You look tired. Are you sure you have the energy to go to Italy?"

Me and Christian were going to Australia, cause we were currently having writer's block.

"Aren't we going there to relax? And I'm fine." I said, closing my eyes and letting my head fall back against the chair-head.

- TIME SKIP

I stepped out of the airport, my suitcase in my hand. I sighed. I felt terrible leaving Elianna behind. She was traumatised, hell, maybe she even was going psychotic.

I heard her breathing hysterically in her room the other day when I was packing. Probably a panic attack, I've been there.

"Let's go." Christian said. It felt weird to be home in Cairns without Clinton. I don't think I've ever been here without him, to be honest.

- TIME SKIP

"Hey Stella!" I said as I fluffed her fur on her head. Stella was my parents dog, which used to be mine, Clinton's and Taylor's. But now none of us lived in Australia anymore, so it was useless to all her ours.

She was licking around my whole hands, and jumping up trying to kiss me.

"Awww Stella! I've missed you!" Christian squealed as he stole Stella's attention. I smiled and got up from crouching down.

My mum was smiling at me as I made my way over to her. As we hugged I asked "where's dad?", I pulled away from the hug.

"Oh he's down at the beach watching the surfers." I nodded. He always does that.

"Where's Elianna?" she asked and I suddenly froze

I tried to think of something, quick.

"Uh she's.. she had uni.." I said and nodded. It was believable, right?

"Ah, alright. Would you go get your dad? Dinner's ready."

Elianna's point of view:

"Hey Pat." I peeked into the living room. "Whatcha doin?" I asked.

I was already bored out of my mind, since Mitchel and Christian were both in Australia.

"Playing Call Of Duty, wanna join?" He asked, already knowing my answer as he reached for another controller. His hand reached out to hand it to me and I grabbed it, sitting down on the couch beside him.

- TIME SKIP

"No! That's not fair!" I shouted, and Pat laughed. I frowned at him, and hit his shoulder jokingly. "hey, now that is not fair." he dragged out the "that".

"You deserved it."

Suddenly the door bell rang. Both me and Pat got up wondering who it was, both just as curious.

I pushed down the handle and opened it, finding a girl with lush blonde hair standing before us. Fucking Rika.

Before me eyes, a fist covered my eyes and a mere second later, everything went black.

- TIME SKIP

I woke up with a gut wretching headache, as I opened my eyes. What the fuck happened?

"El, you're awake." Her voice lingered in my ears for a little too long.

"Awira?" I opened my eyes. I was laying on the couch, and my head was hurting like crazy.

"Why are you here?" I asked, sitting up.

"I'm here, to help you ruin that bitch Rika." She said, doing a salute gesture.

"Why? I thought you hated me.." I said, sitting up on the couch a bit.

"Hate you? No, no, El. I could never hate you." She paused, "you used drugs, I'm Muslim, so that didn't work." She said, with a smile. "I forgive you though."

WORD COUNT: 830