Jesse ~ 018

Chapter 18:

Mitchel's point of view:

September 6th:

"So wait..." I paused, "Jesse?" I took a deep breath. "Out of all people, she picked Jesse?"

"Yeah." Christian said. "Awira caught him making coffee in their kitchen yesterday."

I sighed.

I mean, we both fucked up but it was all her fault. She was the one who made out with that random dude. She was on drugs, sure, I'll give her that. But still, you should at least have a bit of self control.

I took a big sip of the vodka bottle in my hand.

Clinton leaned on the door frame munching on a Bagel with Nutella. "So she's fucking Jesse huh?" He said with his mouth full.

Both me and Christian nodded. It was always us three, it has always been. Pat and Jesse came along the way. But it was us in the beginning.

December 2nd 2012:

"Clint!" I shouted. It was my 16th birthday today, and both Christian and Oliver were here.

Christian is my best friend, he's always there for me. Oliver, is Clinton's classmate.

Clinton jogged into my room, he was preparing for the party. "What?"

I was trying to hang up some decorations in my room for Christmas. "Can you help me with this?"

- TIME SKIP

"So, you're 16 now Mitch." Oliver said. I laughed a bit. "Hell yeah."

"Happy sweet 16th."

"Thanks."

September 6th 2019:

I nodded. "Yeah, she is."

"It's fair though" Clinton paused, "you fucked her rival. And dude, she was on Molly it's not like she did it on purpose the first time." I knew exactly what he meant.

And yeah, maybe it was fair to be all on Jesse. But it don't change the fact that she cheated first.

I thought for a second and sighed. I stood up, "Imma go for a drive." I said before I stormed out.

I felt dizzy while speeding down the road, maybe it was 'cause I'd been drinking, or possibly because all that was on my mind was her.

Fucking girl.

A single person can change your life in an instant, and make you feel like you can't live without them.

Clinton's pov:

"So, you gonna fix this?" Christian said.

"It's not my place to fix." I said and took a bite of my bagel.

"Yes it is."

"Alright, fine."

Elianna's point of view:

Clinton sat down in the couch. It felt weird to have him in my apartment. It had been about a year since shit went down, but I still was a bit scared of him.

"So.." he said and put his hands on his knees. "Jesse huh?"

I froze. How'd he know? There was only one possible person who could've caught us.

Awira.

Holy fuck, what a backstabber?

"Awira told you didn't she?" I massaged my temples. This headache wasn't playing.

He nodded.

I felt like I was about to throw up, not only because of the headache. But the thought of what Awira was thinking about me right now. She probably thinks I'm a slut or something. Fucking around.

It was only me and Clinton in the apartment, Awira was never here. Or, at least she managed to be here in perfect timing when I was sleeping or was out.

I haven't been to Uni since before the Molly incident. So I haven't seen her there either.

Awira never missed a day. She was always so, so protective of her studies, thinking she would actually get smarter if she paid attention. Not knowing that it went in through one ear and out through the other.

"I'm glad you did though." He said and smiled lightly.

What's that supposed to mean?

"Because it fixes everything, El." I furrowed my brows.

The hell?

WORD COUNT: 634
A/n: hiii ! Shit is goin downnnnn.
Ily ♡︎