Chapter 4

Trina was out on her date with Brad Ziefer, enjoying a nice evening away from the house.

"Oh, my god, how great is this place?!" she asked, her eyes darting to everyone in the room.

"I know, right?" Brad said with a smile.

"So, tell me..." Trina began.

"Hmmm...?" Brad asked.

"I've never seen you before, you're never in any of my classes, how'd you find out about me?" Trina asked him.

"I saw you perform in that one-woman show you did last year," Brad said with a chuckle.

"Oh, you mean 'TRINA!' " Trina asked him with a wide grin.

"That's the one. You were amazing," Brad said.

"Aw, thanks. That means a lot to hear you say that," Trina spoke, as the waitress brought the check over. Trina started to reach for her wallet, but Brad stopped her.

"Don't even bother, I got this covered," Brad said.

"Oh, really? Are you sure?" Trina asked with a soft smile.

"Of course. I was the one that invited you out after all," Brad assured her.

"That's really sweet of you. Thank you," Trina said, smiling.

Wow, if I had known that he was going to pay for the meal all along, I would never have asked to borrow money from Tori. Now I feel bad, she thought.

A few days later in the Hollywood Arts Hallway:

"Hey, you look happy!" Andre said, catching up with Tori.

"I got the part!" Tori said, feeling excited.

"You serious?" Andre asked, his mouth slightly open.

"Oh my god, that's so awesome, Tori!" Cat said as she squealed.

"Come on, we need to celebrate!" Andre said.

"How?" Tori asked, a wide grin still showing on her face.

"Let us buy you lunch?" Cat suggested.

"Sounds like a plan!" Tori said as they started to leave.

Tori updated her status on TheSlap which read: "OMG, I got the part! Feeling hyped! - MOOD = Excited".

"Hey, Tori," Jade said as she met up with her at the cafe.

"What's up, Jade?" Tori asked her.

"You know how I said I was sorry a few days ago?" Jade began. "Well, at first I only said it because Beck told me if I didn't apologize to you, he'd break up with me." She rolled her eyes again. "But now, I think I actually mean it. I've just been crazy jealous of you getting that audition."

"For real?" Tori asked her friend.

"For real," Jade said. Tori reached out to hug her but she moved away just in time. "I don't really do hugs."

"It means a lot for you to apologize for real this time, but I don't think I can forgive you that easily, Jade. You almost cost me the audition, just because you were jealous. Maybe with time, I can forgive you and we can put it behind us, but you went too far this time," Tori said almost reluctantly.

"No problem." Jade shrugged. "And from now on I'll try and go easy on you okay? Though I can't guarantee it."

"That sounds fair to me. Now come on, let's go have lunch," Tori said, smiling as the two happily walked out to the Asphalt Cafe.

THE END!