。:*•.─── 𝟯: 𝑨𝒎𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 ───.•*:。

⋘ » ♕ « ⋙

⋘ » ♕ « ⋙

"𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐉𝐔𝐌𝐏," 

You were enamored from head to toe in black symbiote, and Venom leaped from one building to another, making his way through the city of Brooklyn.

Pushing your hands onto the ground, Venom boosted himself upward to jump, landing on the side of a skyscraper. Claws protruded as he climbed his way up to a building and crouched on top of it.

"Hmm," Venom took in the scenery of the city's night light, "The world is not so ugly after all."

"Some people are. On the inside," you spoke.

"You mean the government? The people who brought me to this stupid world?"

"You could say that,"

Venom sank back into you, returning control to you. You broke the lock on the fire escape at the top, and made your way into the building. You were careful to avoid the patrolling security on each floor of the building and reached the room where all the files were being kept.

You foraged through them, asking Venom about the details of the facility and the ones running it. Opening drawer after drawer, skewing through them for the needed folder.

When you came across a file labeled 'LIFE FOUNDATION', Venom recognized it at once. You read through the file, flipping the pages. Some had reports of how people had reacted to bonding with it and how many people were used for testing.

You grabbed the needed file, tucked it into your sling bag, and closed the drawers. When you looked for a way out, you paused on the glass windows of the building, having second thoughts about leaping through it.

"Jump," Venom ordered.

With a deep breath, you jogged forward in determination, gaining speed. But then stopped abruptly, inches from the glass, palms pressed against it.

Five minutes later, you were in the elevator area after pressing the button.

"Pussy," Venom spat.

"Shut up. I'm still learning to adapt," you defended, "I can't just break through glass and free fall through the sky like a skydiver,"

"Still a pussy."

"Oh, fuck you," you scoffed, stepping into the elevator and pressing on the button to go to the ground floor.

When the elevator doors opened on the ground floor, a large group of men, armed to the teeth were holding up their guns at you.

You barely had a second to process it all before they opened fire on you and you leaned against the wall of the elevator to protect yourself.

"See why I told you to jump?" Venom remarked.