Meet Kovu.

Blood learn that Kovu was now with Jenna and Hera Naaz so she got dress and went to celeista knowing she would let blood go with her " hey celeista could we go see Ur patents plus k-Kovu " blood studder as celeista look at her in surprise " u sure bat nurse ?" celeista asked as blood nods yes " i need to know about the blood dending so i don't hurt anyone unless need be " blood said confident as luna walk in " i do agree with Sissy greedy flame " luna said already dress as celeista sigh " ok i cave " she said getting dress" dose Kevin know?"  celeista asked " no he doesn't " blood said as the three walk outside as celeista transform to her 4 legged from true height " get on " celeista said laying down so they could, and they did with blood arms wrapped around Luna wast as celeista start to run to the Naaz house. Kevin woke up beside slash " hey little bat?" he said as he got no reposed then walked to his princess room and didn't see her or celeista " maybe they went shopping " he mutter then went back to slash. after a bit they got to the house " ok were here " celeista said letting them off as she transforms back to her 2 legged from and knocked on the door. Hera woke up from the 'last night fun' and got a rode on since it was one of her kids she rush to the door " my little princess" she greet as saw blood and luna " oh who are these two beautiful creatures?'' she asked celeista " mama these are my friends luna and blood light" celeista intuition as luna hided in blood chest as blood smile " hi I'm moonblood light but please call me blood it my preferred name and she is my sister\mate luna." blood said as Hera look surprise " light... UR KOUV KIDS AND WINTER?" Hera yelled as Kovu appear behiden her as did Jenna who was hold Kovu " Hera why did you - moo...blood, luna i didn't expect u two" Kovu said surprise as he tail turn toquoze in surprise. Blood takes a breath" father it nice to see in other emotion mode " blood said as luna hid more as Hera look at Jenna who sugged " come in u two" Jenna said picking up celeista and Kovu as blood walk in with luna. Kevin walks to solar " hey have u seen my baby bat and my princess " Kevin ask as solar thought " the last time i saw them was when they were talking to  celeista about going to our papa and mommy and Kovu .... oh fuck!" solar said as it hit her, and Kevin got dress and teleported to celeista who was in Jenna lap " oh hey Kev" she said as Kevin look for blood the spot her learning the way of blood bending with luna Kovu teaching them as his tail was teal in teaching mode." ok i see blood and lu now. why did they "Kevin was cut off by luna " daddy!!!" she yelled running into his arms, and he smile kisses her head " Kevin i mainly want to see what Kovu could teach me about blood bend so i can control it " blood said Kevin nod " i unstand now i was worried about u 2" he said rocking luna in a protective hold as Jenna nuzzle celesta and kisses Hera and groom Kovu when he sat down " well thank u guys for lettin my mates come here but it almost drinner time and luna need her nap" kevin said teleporting with blood and celeist nuzzle Hera Jenna and Kouv befeor she teleport to them.  they nuzzle back : who lets are ur kid my greedy little boy " jenna asked " there blaze , draca ,blood there the oldest then theres river, sunlight, sunrose are the middle then lasty is luna who the youngest " kouv said as his tail turncyan as he a bit sad .