dasha meet blood ?

so on a full moon a fairy was changing to a full height to a beautiful young women who had blue eyes and black with red pikes a boo hair vampire pupil, she turns her nose up to the air taken the scent of a other creator like her " father late wife or is this one the offspring?' she asked herself as her wing open tokening off in the wind flying to the scent. open her appearing she found a bat that was changing from as well into another young lady who red as a apple hair the same highest as dasha herself " you can come out now i already know your there " the laby spoke as dasha came out into the moon light the women turn to face dasha . dasha gasp as at the girl apperce . the women in question has one blue eye and one red which was evenly rare ( yea ik ik but it rare in my storyline ) " I'm dasha onyx " dasha induction as blood head titled " umm I'm moonblood or just blood light " blood induction as it check in dasha mind 'it her the offspring of in winter and dad ' she thought as she smile " you defiantly don't look like Ur baby picture bloodoneesan" Dasha said smiling as blood eyes near a bit " I'm sorry what do u mean baby picture ?" blood question dasha as dasha smirked " we have the same blood dad " dasha said " who the fuck is my blood dad and second of all why the fuck do u look so beautiful and that Tooth fairy dress ?" blood question as dasha smile " thank u my mother made me this and echo onyx lord of vampire this side " dasha answer blood as blood held her head " ok then can we set a time or day to actually talk about this ?" blood asked wanting to be in her mates harms " ofc next satday at 12 pm ?" dasha asked as blood smile and nods " sounds perfect ill see ya around and with blood disappear in to capo and kevin arms who held her close as dasha smile and teleport to a throne room fill with bats on selling and someone was sitting on the throne " daddy daddy guesses what !!" dasha ran to the person arms " hmm? what is it my little fairy " the person as as dasha nuzzle him " i meet moonblood! yours and mis winter one the offspring !!" dasha as the blue eyes male eyes widen " what about draca and river?" he asks as dasha shake her " didn't see them but there sent was one her!..................................................................................................

(TO BE CONTINE?)