blood x capo

Everyone was visiting capo , blood came late because of work as nurse but something had happen while she was walking to house at that times capo knew something was up cause she was usually in his lap or kevin lap or running to them but she came in smile slight but kevin and capo could since something was up as kevin start to say something capo untapped him " blood let go to a other room one of scars is reopen " capo lied and blood snap back to work mode " ok i my herbs ready lead the way " she said not catching the lie , capo lead her to his room and once she was in the room he lock the door and stand in fount of blood as blood look him over confused " it must have already heal sweetie cause I see nothing " blood said as the blue eyes disappeared to her normal mismatch eyes as capo sit in her lap " blood was wrong u seem skitch what happen ?' capo asked to lift her head up gently: it n-n-nought don't worry about " blood said trying connive capo that it nothing as her eyes fill up with tears capo sighed " tell me please Demon bat" capo said but also giving her some space " u know as well as dcapo , kevin that I'm not that monster child not by blood anyway .... but it still took us when it took mother " blood said as tear drop from her eyes and capo listen while wiping her tears " well on the way here i though i saw him so i use blood bending to push him or whoever it was far back, and the nightmares are still real to me ...." blood fish. capo wrapped his arms around blood, blood hides in hided in his neck crying " can we stay here for bit please " blood asked as capo grooms her " of course we can " capo said as blood cried more " shhh it ok let it out did he or whoever scared touch u ?" capo whisper in her ear as blood shake her head no as she slowly clams down as capo sigh in refiled " ok " he said still hold her close " I don't about u about I could use something strong " blood said leaning on capo as capo chuckle " these princess blood " capo tease as blood giggle as she teases back " whatever u say lighting prince " blood tease back capo chuckle. letting go jus to unlock the door blood wrapped her hand around his hand capo smile and asked " when do u have to go back to work ?" he asked " monday night then im off wendays and the weeken are my off day why ?" blood asked " smiple ur staying here and hangout with me  if u want to " capo said offing " i may take u up on that one capo kun" blood said as they walk back to the others when they got there capo whisper " i only told kevin that u need something stong and a gummy " he said as blood smile at him leaning up and kissing his cheek " thank u sweetie " blood said as she went to kevin and got a gummy and two drinks before going to capo " he said one for u and mine has actually blood in it ,kevin Jackson if it Ur blood it i will make u go sub " blood threat as kevin smile " not this bloody luna won't let me" he said as blood smile " thank u luna " she said as she drink and capo drinks his arm around blood as the gang play t or d and things got steamy ~ luna " t or d big sis" she ask blood who smirked" ill do a d ~" blood smirked as luna purred" make capo moan" she said as blood smirked at capo and got on his lap and blood start to grind on him as capo blushes blood kisses his neck before she licks his neck whispering " mmm u feel so good I wonder how much u could actually handle prince ~" and with that capo moans lightly and blood kisses him and capo kissed back when they broke apart there was thin line connecting them capo held blood close hiding his face in her chest" t or d grim " blood asked holding capo close " d me~ bloody bat~" grim purred as blood smirk " suck dcapo until he comes twice " blood as grim goes to dcapo who had his cock and grim kisses the tip and asked capo " t or d pup" grim start to suck " t " capo said face still full of blood breast " rate blood kiss out of 50 " grim said going back to sucking as capo mutter " 50 out of 50 " he mutter now it was blood turn to blush as the game got steamier kevin smirk "blood t or d " as blood smile " d please ~" she said as capo saw a evil sparkle in kevin eyes " i dare u ride capo for the rest of the game ~" kevin said  blood smile and look at capo " ready lighting puppy ~" blood asked as she take of her panties and skirt and got capo cock out and jerk him off until he got hard , capo moans softly as he got hard once he was hard blood kiss the tip and got on top of him and put his cock in her pussy and started to bounce and grind slowly down his cock cause both to moan as blood slowly went up and down " fuck~ t or d dcapo " blood asked as capo trying not to thrust up " t ~slutty bat " dcapo said as blood bounce start rougher " mmm would u do  aiols , slash , solar and celeista " blood as capo hands go to her wast helping her bounce " what make u think u haven't already ?" dcapo asked " mmmam have mmm u?" blood asked while moaning " all expect aiols " dcapo said winking at  aiols who blushes and look away as blood lean up to capo ear " room or dougon " blood moans in his ear as capo moans lightly. " Mmmm  r-room please mistress. " Capo said as blood teleport them to capo room. Once their blood went up and slam down both moaning louder as blood made a toy enter capo on middle " ummah!" capo moans in surprise and in pleasure as blood moans and plays with capo nippers. Capo hips thrust up as blood loudly as rides capo roughly and whisper " cum anytime u wish prince ~" she whispers as she moans. as capo moans and nods blood kisses him with tongue as capo kisses back with tongue as his hands roam fully undressing blood and himself as blood pussy start tighten as capo cock thods as blood moans loudly as she rides roughly both comes capo fill her womb blood pants before nipping at capo neck loveling " other room then dungeon tommow ?" blood asked trance a patten on capo chest as she saw the greed side of that grip her hips and thrusting as blood loudly as lowly growl came from capo as thrust in blood and she nip at him and biting and drinking his blood as capo moans as the toy goes highest setting. both continue until the sun rose capo had knot blood and was holding her close capo woke up hold blood who was sleeping. Capo covers her more up and gently pulling out and got ready before going down and cooking breakfast. after a few minutes blood came down. Wearing capo shirt and saw eggs and pancakes. She blushes " um um thank u. "