Prologue (Part 2)

Masahiko and I continue down the road, passing more trailers of the same look, until we get to the end of the small road, reaching what looked to be a sort of park. It had bushes with flowers surrounding the edges, benches, and a fountain in the center.

Glancing around the park, I see some people talking with each other, as well as someone seemingly investigating.

I begin skating over towards the person that was investigating, since he looked the most interesting at the moment. He was quite tall and had dark brown-green hair and wore a suit, as well as short heeled boots.

Hiko and I approach him just as he turns around, and he looks at us with a slightly startled expression, before becoming calm.

"Ah, hello. Is there something you needed?" He asks politely.

"Yeah, we were wonderin' who ya are!" Hiko responds instantly.

The man nodded, seemingly to himself, as he responded. "Ah, I see. Very well then." He bows. "I am Yutaka Kamei, the Ultimate Personal Assistant."

He straightens his posture and clears his throat

He straightens his posture and clears his throat. "Ahem, now may I ask who you two are?"

Hiko once again blurts out before I get a chance. "I'm Masahiko Fujita, Ultimate' Drag Queen! And this Kameko Morioka, the Ultimate Jack-of-All-Trades!" Hiko gestures to me, and I chuckle.

"Yeah, I'm Kameko. Nice to meetcha, Kamei."

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Miss Morioka. As well to you, Fujita." With that, he bows once more, before turning away and focusing back to where he was investigating, and we walk away. He got straight to the point, that's for sure.

As we turn around, we see two girls  sitting on the edge of the fountain, chatting up a storm. Well, it was rather one sided, with one girl talking as the other simply listened. We approach the girls, not really wanting to intrude but still wanting to know who they are.

Hiko walks ahead of me and stands right in front of them.

"Hello! I'm Masahiko Fujita, the Ultimate Drag Queen!" He smiles at them, and I walk up behind him.

"And I'm Kameko Morioka, the Ultimate Jack-of-All-Trades. You two are?"

The two girls turn and stare at us in unison, before the one with brown hair, teal eyes, and a pink dress smiles at us.

"Oh hello! I'm Ayako Ohara, Ultimate Nail Artist." She then gestures to the girl sitting next to her. "And this is Toshiko Ishibashi, the Ultimate Graphic Designer! She's mute, so please keep that in mind!"

 "And this is Toshiko Ishibashi, the Ultimate Graphic Designer! She's mute, so please keep that in mind!"

Ishibashi sighs and pulls out a stack of sticky notes and writes something down on it, before showing it to us

*"Yes, I'm mute, but don't let that make you treat me differently."*

I nod, and Hiko does as well.

"Understood! Anywho, what were you two talking about? Not to intrude, I'm just curious!' Hiko says.

"Oh, we were just catching up from lost time!" Ohara says, smiling.

"Lost time?" I question.

Ohara chuckles. "Yeah! We were friends in 6th grade, but then her family moved! I never expected to meet her here, of all places!" Ishibashi simply nods.

I nod as well. "That's awesome! I'm glad you two have this chance to reconnect!"

After a brief farewell, Hiko and I leave the two girls to their interaction. We decide to head through the gate on our right, and Hiko goes ahead of me, blasting through. And after walking through...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Help I wrote part of this, lost motivation to finish, got my period, and said "fuck it" and finished it today. I'm still dying 🥲