Chapter 1 (Part 2)

After leaving the ice cream parlor, still a bit disheveled, I sigh and check my MonoWatch. It was 8:56, almost 9 o'clock. I had about an hour left before law states I have to be quiet. Or at least, what the law would say if I wasn't here...

*Ding.*

My MonoWatch dings, and I check it, seeing a group chat with myself and everyone else. It seemed that Satoshi had created it, and sent the first message.

Satoshi Koyanagi: Hey, could everyone meet up in the park again? Sorry to ask again so soon.

Suzume Matsumoto: Yeah sure! Brt 😋

Hiroshi Furutani: Ugh. Fine.

Yasushi Tagawa: Yeah, just give me a minute.

I sigh, and shrug. I guess we have another meeting? What more is there to talk about? Unless... Unless Satoshi found something...

Spotting Kimiko already past me down the street as I had spaced out, I hurry behind her to the park, and see everyone there, even those who weren't there in the previous meeting. Satoshi glances at me and sighs.

"Last again, I see. Well, I suppose it's not an issue. I just wanted to have another discussion with you all." As he talks, I sit down next to Minori, seeing Masahiko already next to Suzume and chatting, I let them be.

Minori glances at me with his usual silly expression before paying attention to Satoshi.

"So, as of now, it seems that only a few things have been found out so far. No clues of simple escape, although Ayano has discovered a MonoMono Machine, which as I've been informed, Kameko can attest to this. Kameko, is this correct?" Satoshi looks to me, as well as everyone else, and I nod.

"Yeah, it's in the schoolhouse, Ayano showed me."

Ayano nods as well, and Satoshi smiles. "I suppose that is a plus, while not a large one. I just wanted to group us all together to make sure we're all still alive. Thank you for meeting, and I have one request." Satoshi pauses. "If you all could meet here  in the mornings? It'd be good for a role call."

In pretty much unanimous agreement, we disperse, but before I can leave...

"Hey! Wanna hang out?" Minori asks, jumping in front of me. Startled, I step backwards and sigh.

"Uh... Sure?"

Smiling excitedly, Minori grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the SameGtop.