Prologue Chapter 0: Aurora's Past

She was born and lived there for most of her childhood until she began her journey with her partners. She met many people and faced many obstacles, but in the end, she could never find the answer to the mystery that is her family's origin. So here she is, going back to where it all began. Aurora was born in the Paldea region where she was raised by her aunt Marigold Scarlet, when she turned four she met her very first Pokemon Eevee became her best friend. When she was six she dreamed forest she met a boy with horns they danced and sang before they woke from their dream they made a promise to relieve their name.

Aurora turned 13 and attended Naranja Academy. There, she met Koraidon through she seemed to know Koraidon but knew Aurora as well, when she met Professor Sada she told her about her parent who worked for Prof. Sada's assistant, Aurora asked about only Prof. Sada had no idea what happened to them. After doing three quest beating the Gym Leader, collecting the Herba Mystica, and Team Star, Aurora go to the Zero Gate with Penny, Arven, and Nemona to traverse Area Zero with them and help them reach the Zero Lab in The Way Home, the game's final story. Later, Penny returns to the Zero Lab with Nemona and Arven and watches Aurora battle against and defeat AI Sada. Aurora asked AI Sada what happened to her parent.

AI Sada tells the truth Aurora's parents died to protect her from Sada's research was cut short attempted to stop a territorial battle between the two Koraidon, defending the passive one and taking a mortal blow from the aggressive one. This also led to the destruction of Research Station No. 4, and Aurora's mother, Aria ring activated the barrier on Aurora to protect her from danger put her in the basket, and gave Aurora the ring and a book with memories of an grandmother's journey. Aria Asked Koraidon to take Aurora to her father's sister in Cabo Poco and protect her, After learning the truth parent Aurora told her aunt and her friends she going to travel to the region to learn the truth about her ring and where she came from.

Aurora arrives in the Kanto region to collect Kanto Gym Badges and compete Pokémon contest. Aurora goes to the place called Cameron Palace, where Sir Aaron an Aura Guardian, and the hero of legends concerning the lands Rota. She meets Ash, Brock, May, and Max after Ash wins the tournament. Ash is granted Aaron's staff, which contains his Pokémon companion, Lucario, whom Aaron had sealed before stopping the war.

However, when Pikachu fainted while protecting Mew from an adventurer named Kidd attempting to put a tracker on the legendary Pokémon using her pair of Weavile, he was teleported away by Mew. Naturally Ash, with the help of Lucario, who was released from the staff when Ash "assumed the pose" of Sir Aaron, follows Mew to the Tree of Beginnings to rescue Pikachu. Lucario first meets Aurora for "Briar Rose" which is her grandmother's name because of her aura and the ring.

After Kidd explains to the gang near a hot spring about the time flower, Ash and, Lucario big fight Aurora finds a time flower showing a holographic vision where Briar Rose, is singing to her Pokémon forest friends, but she soon meets Aaron and Lucario, who follows her melodic voice as she is singing "Once Upon a Dream". Lucario remembers how he and Aaron met Briar Rose and took her to Cameran Palace becoming the maid to Queen Rin all of them become friends. Lucario has no idea where Briar comes from before the devastating war between two unknown armies.

 Lucario has no idea where Briar comes from before the devastating war between two unknown armies