Prologue Chapter 3: Abandoned Dorm, the Meowth is back, and Who you gonna call?

As Crowley showed Aurora and her Pokémon the old dorm. Let's say one should get their hopes up.

"Isn't it delightful? Right, let's go inside now. There you go." Crowley lightly pushed Aurora into the foyer followed by Koraidon and Eevee. Only to step over a fallen old dusty coat rack stand and see mold seeping through the walls and a broken door. They all walked through the hallways to the lounge area. The inside looked just as bad as the outside. Aurora looked around as it reminded her of the old, abandoned mansion they visited in the Kalos Region. "Well, this place is too much charm."

She looked around to see a grassy yard with a few snag trees with cobwebs on the branches, the front entrance of the yard, the iron entryway gate, and a few arborvitae hedges. Aurora may change all the things she needs to recreate this area.

Crowley smiled, "Isn't it delightful? Right, scoot inside now. There you go." He said pushing the girl lightly inside as they entered the building's foyer, the head mage followed after her. To Aurora's shock, the dorm seems to look a lot worse on the inside

In the lounge area, Aurora looked around the room seeing the dust and mold coming out from the rugs, couch, and white curtains. A flipped rocking chair lying on the floor with cobwebs coming from the seat, front and back legs. Along with a coffee table with its legs sticking up in the air. A large rectangular picture frame leaning against the door. There is a small picture frame facing flat on the ground as it seems like it has fallen off the wall. She sees the white mark on the poker-green torn plaster. Lastly, she saw more cobwebs from the fireplace.

"This should keep the elements at bay for the time being. Now, I should return to my research. Do try to find some way to keep yourself busy. Like cleaning there should be supplies around here. So I'll leave it to you, Miss Rose." He said with a smile.

"Oh right, this place needs to be clean but shouldn't this place also be renovated before I stay here? I mean it doesn't look safe to—"

"Don't let me catch you or your familiar wandering the campus! Ta!" He exclaimed With that, Crowley left the dorm and closed the door behind her. Once he left, Aurora looked around to see the place was run down and covered in dust.

Aurora sighed, "Just great...It's like a desolate snowscape. Only with dust..." She commented as the snow-like dust danced around in the air.

"Evobi!"

"Agia!"

Aurora chuckles as she smiles at her Pokémon, "Alright, Now let's see if there are any cleaning supplies." She said as her Pokémon looked around the room.

They immediately went to work and found the cleaning supplies, Koraidon swept the floor using its tail while Eevee wiped the dust out of the furniture with a towel. Aurora is checking the kitchen to see if anything working, most of the work is on the stove, sink, and oven except the light switch, refrigerator, washing machine, and microwave. Those need to be fixed or replaced it gonna cost her money knowing how expensive the stuff is.

After a few hours, Aurora and her two companions succeeded making Ramshackle Dorm a little bit less dusty. But the Dorm is huge, and they would need a few more days to make the abandoned building a proper place to live in. Moreover, the kitchen needed renovation and this would cost a lot of money. Finding a work could help her.

But the teenage girl didn't let this bring her down. She would make Ramshackle Dorm a beautiful place.

"Good work, Eevee! Koraidon! I can barely see the dust now. Let's keep this up!" She smiles as she stares at the nearly clean room. But her smile soon disappears after not hearing any answer.

"Eevo..."

"Gia..."

"Huh? Is anything the matter?" She leaves the kitchen and enters the lounge, approaching Eevee and Koraidon in front of the window. Aurora could hear the rain falling outside, but her friends didn't fear storms, so they weren't on their guard because of that.