Prologue Chapter 1: Trainer wakes up to an Unknown World

"It's been so long since we returned to Paldea,"

A girl with her partner and comrade Eevee is looking at Cabo Poco beach. It's been three years since they left the Paldea region they met a new friend that journeys with them all the region, a large reptilian Pokémon. 

Most of its body is scarlet, with white accents on its cheeks, abdomen, legs, and tail. Its head features a large plume and a pair of long, thin, folded wings, which appear more like antennae when not extended; its rear has a similar, much larger plume. These plumes and antennae are white in color and blue-purple at the base. It has yellow eyes with dark red pupils, four claws with a web in between the inner two, blue features on its elbows and shoulders, and blue spikes running down its neck. On its chest is a large circular protrusion which resembles a rubber tire. Its texture and black coloration are similar to the base of its tail. It's named Koraidon.

Standing next to it is a beautiful Pokémon trainer named Aurora Rose

Standing next to it is a beautiful Pokémon trainer named Aurora Rose. A soon-to-be sixteen-year-old young girl of moderately tall stature. She wears the Naranja Academy Uniform, black leggings, a pair of red/white sneakers, and a black wrist glove. Her golden blond hair is styled into a side braid with a keystone attached to a pink flower pin, and around her neck, she wears a golden crown with an auroral hue ring necklace.

 Her golden blond hair is styled into a side braid with a keystone attached to a pink flower pin, and around her neck, she wears a golden crown with an auroral hue ring necklace

Aurora arrived at noon she gave a welcome back and a hug from her aunt, but her aunt asked Aurora to get a list of groceries at the Porto Marinada Market. She went to change her school uniform, as Aurora and Eevee mounted on Koraidon Sprinting Build headed toward Porto Marinada Market after they got everything on the list. They stop by The Poco Path Lighthouse where Aurora and Eevee first meet Koraidon and how their journeys together as they walk through the forest. She starts to sing. Birds answer her singing and wake other Pokemon, like Flechlings, Pawmis, Skwovet, Lechonk, and a Noctowl. They all come listening. As they follow her, she stops near the branch tree where flocks of Fletchling as Aurora sings with one of Fletchling.

As they stop near the neighbor's beach house, they head to shore and they watch the ocean watching the water.

"Oh, dear," Aurora signed walking away following Eevee, Koraidon, and the wild Pokémon. Until Noctowl hoots at Aurora meaning asked 'Who?'