002| fun day (Scrambled Eggs)

As always characters might be ooc

☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙
3rd person
☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙☙

We open with a shot of keekee asleep on the sofa, with charle,vaggie, razzle and dazzle putting up a banner that reads "Happy first week, sir pentious & valerie !

charlie tells vaggie that she's so happy that sir pentious and valerie are staying at the hotel to which vaggie reminds her girlfriend that pentious was trying to take over the city with his "weird steampunk bullshit" a few days ago.

and charlie says "Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here." just then Sir Pentious comes in, rolling in a new machine that his egg bois  are sitting on

vaggie asks pentious "What the hell is that?" and pentious reponds with "Oh, hello, purple female. It's my new invention, the Skin Flayer 11,000! I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents."

which charlie asks why and pentious says that everyone is being to nice and that it Obviously must be a lie and that he can sense one of them is trying to kill him .

he then says "Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here." as two sister's dressed in white lab coats come in, wheeling in boxes of weapons. Pentious runs over to them.

the sister with blonde hair tells him to sign the paper to which pentious does and and blonde again says " Thank you for your business. Enjoy your carmine purchase."

the sister's then leave the lobby as Sir Pentious takes the crate full of parts and weapons for his machine. As he slithers back, Vaggie realizes whom he's buying from

she then asks " Carmine? As in Carmilla Carmine? You are buying parts from an overlord?"

pentious then says "Uh, of course. She's the top weapons dealer in Hell." and vaggie tells him that this stops now and takes the boxes away .

to which pentious shouts "hey!" and vaggie says "You absolutely cannot build weapons in this hotel. No one is trying to kill you. People are being nice because they want you to feel welcome."

sir Pentious looks at Vaggie with a wry expression. He peeks over his machine to scowl at the other residents and workers. The camera pans to husk, downing a bottle in the bar, who flips off Sir Pentious

angel dust who is standing near the bar on his phone, does the same, valerie who is also on her phone texting her father who is telling her to come back to the apartment. and niffty

who is dusting a corner of the wall, looks at him and does a sinister-sounding giggle

pentious tells vaggie that he has his doubts. and vaggie says " Well, it's true. You have to trust us." and pentious tells her " But I don't."

charlie then says " Well, why don't we focus on that for today's activities?" to which vaggie says " Not before we lay some ground rules. No more building weapons, no more plotting against other guests, and you need to get rid of these things."

she points at Egg Boiz who were on the crate of weapons. 2 Egg Boiz, having a tug-of-war over a laser, accidentally set it off and blow a hole in the roof, much to Vaggie's frustration.

she then shouts "oh!" she then points to the ceiling  and shouts "What did I just say? What did I just say?"

pentious says "What? Not my little egg boiz." he then hugs his Egg Boiz  "They do my evil bidding for me!"