Meeting - Angel

I'm sitting in my office in the diner I own, Angel's. I took over after my dad passed some years ago. As I'm working on the books and other paper work I suddenly hear an ear piercing scream come from out front. I drop everything I'm doing and run to see what happened, and what I saw breaks my heart and makes me see red. One of my waitresses, a shy kitten sub, has her wrist turned in an unwanted direction and crying. My eyes follow to find the asshole behind it, an overweight older man sneering down at her. "Pets are useless anyways, I need someone smart enough to take my order not a weak bitch like you. Now go get someone useful, and crawl while you're at it slut. I want to see that pretty —" the man doesn't get to finish before someone lands a punch to face knocking him out cold. I rush over to check on the little kitten. I drop my voice to barely over a whisper and pull on my owner instinct to make her calm down, "Kitten, look at me. Look at madame." Her eyes slowly meet mine. "That's my good girl, do you wanna drop?" She frantically nods her head yes and her eyes grow as big as saucer awaiting my command. "Drop Kitten and go play in my office okay? You can lay in the cage if you want and your toys are in there. Crawl kitty, show me you can be my good girl". I barely got a chance to pet her before she practically ran off to my office. Now that she was taken care of I looked to the man that protected her when I was too slow.

When I looked up my eyes met the most gorgeous man I've ever seen. He stands 6'2"-6'3" with dark black hair, dawned in all black clothing. He was breathtakingly gorgeous. Once over my initial shock of checking him out I met his eyes, well tried to his eyes were.... downcast?! No dominant does that and he has to be a dom unless.... I glance back at his outfit and notice a folder in the inner pocket. A classification folder with purple and blue markers on the folder. HOLY SHIT?!? Purple is pet and blue is sub! This hunk is a pet sub?? He must have just gotten classified! I wonder what animal he is? He is so hot? Maybe it's not his, maybe it's his friends. Maybe it's — "HEY LADY!" I'm brought out of my thoughts by a loud yell that pisses me off. I glare at who said it only to see the man I was checking out earlier now surrounded by I'm assuming is his friends waving his hand in my face. "Cmon doll I know I'm hot but focus here." He says before snickering to his friends. I simply roll my eyes to his arrogance, it has to be someone else's file. Dammit! I glare at him. "I'll pass asshole. Thanks for the help with her. Meal is on the house. I have some things to attend to I hope you enjoy your time at Angel's." I snipped and sauntered back into my office only to find the little kitten curled up in my chair playing with a ball of yarn. "Kitten." I announced my presence only for her to shoot her head up and run over curling around me. I stumble over to my chair and pick up my phone calling Lily's daddy, Matt. "Hey Matt, it's Angel. There was an incident at work today and Lily dropped pretty deep can you come get her?" After some silence he says "I'll be right there" and hung up.

Jesus, what a day. I wish that Mr.Sexy was a pet/sub he's exactly what I'm looking for. I will just have to keep looking.