Busted

Previously on The Best Part of Me:"We should get back" he says when all of a sudden we hear a voice  a raspy voice. "Leaving so soon?"

"Miss Snape and Mr Riddle." The figure says coming towards us. It was Filch and Mrs. Norris.

"Hold my hand" I whisper to Mattheo.

"Why?" He whispers back.

"Just trust me" I say as he grabs my hand. I feel a scratch on my arm from when Filch tried to grab me.

We were now in the common room.

"Ouch that bastard scratched me." I say letting go of the stunned Mattheo.

"You just apparated! Where in hell did you learn that?" He asks.

"Durmstrang. Why?" I ask, cleaning my wound, as Filch dug his nails deep into me.

"Durmstrang? I thought you went to Beauxbatons? Now here? how many schools did you go to?" I turn to answer him when all of a sudden, BANG, echoes throughout the room. It was a furious Filch and my enraged father.

"All right, party's over everyone back to bed." Me and Mattheo start to head off to bed when we hear.

"Except you two. Miss Snape and Mr Riddle." Filch says with a grin on his face.

"Yes sir." Mattheo says taking a seat on the couch. I take a seat next to him while everyone else goes back to their common rooms. Once everyone is gone my father finally speaks.

"So, Lucy, staying up late, sneaking out, throwing a party, drinking, smoking! All with a boy! This is utterly unacceptable! What do you think your mother would say about this if she saw you?" He yells looking straight into my eyes.

"I don't know and I don't care because, if you don't remember, I don't have a mother! I didn't even have one drink, it's only 11:30 at night, and I've had one cigarette in the past five months and it was that one! But I have done so much to make you proud, also Mattheo was just up there as I was coming up and we started talking, because we're in the same house! But fine, punish me for having fun for one night!" I'm now standing up in rage I didn't break eye contact one bit during my whole statement. Mattheo looks astonished that something like that could come out of me. I start to walk off until I hear.

"Sit. Back. Down. Now." I sit back down into my original spot. Father puts a silencing hex on me so I will stay quiet and listen.

"Now you're punishment will be detention, after class, for two hours, everyday, for the rest of the year, am I clear?"

Mattheo and me nod simultaneously.

"And fifty points will be taken from your house for each of you and five points for everyone else who was at this party. Now off to bed. Both of you." We both nod as we get up to leave. I go up to father to get the silence hex off of me but he turns and leaves me standing there. Silent.

I turn around to go to my dorm when I hear.

"She's finally silent. Hallelujah!" I give him a glare.

"Ok then I guess I won't unhex you. Goodnight silent." He turns and starts to walk out when I run up to him and pull his arm begging for him to unhex me.

"Ok, but on one condition." I raise and eyebrow to show that I'm listening.

"You owe me a favor. Not right now but in the future." He walks closer to me. I can see him thinking about something. But what, that was the mystery in his eyes. But why did I see it now? He unhexes me.

"Goodnight, princess" he says smiling walking up the stairs to the boy's dorms.

"I'm not a princess" I say. I walk up the stairs to the girl's dorms only to see a sock on the door.

"I can't even go into my own dorm? Are you kidding me?" I walk back downstairs grab a blanket and move the couch by the fireplace. I snuggle up and fall asleep.

Mattheos POV:

"I'm not a princess" she says. I give a little chuckle.

"you're my princess, darling." I walk back up the stairs and crawl into bed. It's now 1:30a.m. and I still can't sleep. I go down to the common room and see Lucy laying on the couch.

"Why, hello there, love, isn't it a little late for you?" I go up to the couch to see her sleeping.

"Oh shit did I wake her"

I didn't. I see her blanket falling off so I carefully tuck her back in.

"She's even gorgeous when she sleeps"

wait, why am I thinking about this I can't possibly be falling for her? What will father think when he comes back? But I mean Lucy Middle name I still don't know Riddle. That's got a good ring to it. I decide to give the couch a try so I grab my own blanket, I kiss her forehead and whisper.

"Goodnight, my dear." I fall asleep right next to her.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH guys I'm the fricken author and even that left me speechless!😶😐 Do you think it's too soon? Anyways hope you're enjoying so far don't forget to check out my other book Loves Edge and tell me how you like that one! Don't forget to vote Lyyyyyyy byeeee!