Everything's Different

Previously on The Best Part of Me: "So, how are we getting out of here?" "No idea darling, no idea"

Lucy's POV:

Nobody had spoken for a few minutes until I finally did.

"Wait, do you have your wand?" I asked Mattheo.

"No, Wormtail chucked it across the room when he took me. What about you?" He asked.

"No. Left it in my dorm when they took me. Didn't think if need it in the library to study." I looked down. It was hopeless we were stuck in here, forever.

"Ok, Lucy, I have a idea. But, there's a catch."

"Oh brother, and what is that catch?" I ask.

"Remember how you said that I couldn't kiss you unless we were at a fancy dinner?" He said. He was really going there. Right now. While we're stuck in the basement of Malfoy's house.

"Yes?... Wait, is that the catch? I have to go on a date with you!" He grins and nods his head. I roll my eyes.

"Fine, I'll go on one date. But I'm not going to enjoy it." He smiles at me knowing he's won.

"Ok, now the actual plan. Lucy, reach into my pocket." I reach into his pocket with all the strength I could gather, only to pull out a coin about the size of a galleon.

"That's your plan? A stupid little coin?" He ignores me, instead, shaking the coin vigorously. A few minutes pass when all of a sudden, multiple cracks can be heard from all around us.

"Heyy, what's good man!" Theo shouts.

"Theo, shut up! It's bad enough you guys were loud coming in, now untie us." I whisper shout.

"Gees! Fine! Someone's feisty today." He throws his hands up like he's surrendering and goes to untie Mattheo.

"Oh! Baby, are you alright? Did they hurt you? Oh I'm going to make them pay." As soon as Mattheos free, Pansy shoves him into a tight hug, making him hiss in pain.

"Thanks, Pans." He says then walks away like nothing happened.

While that's happening Astoria tries to lift me back up to my feet and helping me regain my balance. She turns my head towards hers and dusts me off.

"Are you alright? Do we need to stop by the hospital wing and get you a few bandages?" I look down to see my unmarked arm all tore up.

"Um.. no I think I'll be fine. I do have something to tell you but, you can't tell Pansy, alright?" I whisper into her ear.

"Then it's best not to tell me here. Tell me when we get back to the safety of Hogwarts." She turns to face everyone else.

"Everyone ready?" She whispers which grabs everyone's attention instantly. I wish I had that power. The power to make everyone listen to me, like I had power, like I could make a difference in the world.

Everyone nods.

"Oh dear, I'm afraid I don't know how to apparate." Astoria says.

"Does anyone else know how?" She asks looking around. Nobody spoke nor moved a muscle.