Chapter 223: Gifting Treasures & Calamity Flag (4)

Song Yubai cupped his hands and replied. Although he had yet to encounter any foreign races, the Dark Wall was constantly expanding. He would encounter them sooner or later.

In addition to their soldiers, the disciples of the Martial Arts Tower would also ascend the Dark Wall and help the soldiers guard it.

“The rest of you have to take turns guarding the Dark Wall with Yubai. Also, don’t stop your activities in the level-one stargates.”

“Xu Ding will also continue to enter No Man’s Land and retrieve stargate tokens. The development of stargates will also be carried out at the same time.”

Mei Changge looked at Xu Ding and nodded at him.

“Yes, my lord.”

Xu Ding’s expression was serious. The first time he entered No Man’s Land, he accidentally learned something he shouldn’t know from the Mandrill Clan, causing the Nine Howling Wolf Cavalry to suffer heavy losses.

This time, the recruitment of the Nine Howling Wolf Cavalry had reached 20,000 soldiers. He would not allow himself to be defeated again.

“Yue Fei, and Han Shizhong, as the two of you haven’t become soldiers yet, train the newly recruited soldiers first.”

“Of course, you have to be prepared to fight at any time.”

“Yes, my lord!”

Mei Changge’s instructions invigorated the two of them. It was a welcome change, as most other generals were either stationed at the Dark Wall or engaged in stargate raids.

Naturally, the two of them did not want to continue like this. However, since they had not become soldiers, they would not have a special military formation. Although the two of them had entered the Transcendent realm, there was still a gap between the soldiers.

“All the generals of the Warlord Bastion can also enter the Hidden Star Pavilion to choose a weapon treasure.”

“I’m looking forward to you expanding the territory of the Green Lotus Territory!”

Mei Changge said solemnly to Xu Chu and the others on the right.

“Yes, my lord. I will expand the territory for you without hesitation!”

Many generals stood up and bowed to Mei Changge.

“Hahaha, alright, let me toast everyone!”

Mei Changge could not help but smile. He raised the wine glass on the table and toasted everyone in the hall.

“To the lord!”

Be it the scholars or the generals led by Xu Chu, they raised the Spirit Wine in their hands and toasted Mei Changge.

The banquet ended perfectly with some rules set for the Green Lotus Territory.

That included internal rules, custom taxes, cultivation techniques, and factory technologies.

To the outside world, with the Dark Wall as the foundation, it expanded towards No Man’s Land.

Just as the banquet ended, the Mandrill race in No Man’s Land officially attacked the Phantom Horn race.

Kui Yuan led 30,000 soldiers of the Mandrill race and 100,000 of the Forest race toward Phantom City.

Along the way, some weaker races either submitted or were slaughtered by Kui

Yuan.

Apart from Kui Yuan, Kui Ba, Kui Li, and Kui Wu led 10,000 soldiers of the

Mandrill race and 50,000 Forest race members to surround Phantom City.