Descendants 4: Rise of red

Once upon a time in a land far far away. The land was called Auridon. Auradon was a place for the nice people to live. There is a place called the Isle of lost. It's a place that fairy godmother trapped the villains and this is what the Isle and Auradon looks like.

    Mal, Eve, Jay and Carlos got off the isle and gets to live there happily ever after

Mal, Eve, Jay and Carlos got off the isle and gets to live there happily ever after. In the third one they let all the kids off the isle but not the adults. Now let me introduce myself, hi I'm Izzy the daughter of maleficent and the twin sister of Mal and this is what I look like.

 Now let me introduce myself, hi I'm Izzy the daughter of maleficent and the twin sister of Mal and this is what I look like

Let's get to the president tents. It's just me and Hades and the daughter of the queen of hearts and her name is Annabelle, And this is what she looks like.

 It's just me and Hades and the daughter of the queen of hearts and her name is Annabelle, And this is what she looks like

      So I've been living in Hades layer for years now. I watched my twin sister Mal get off the isle and go marry Ben. We can all get off the isle now. But I'm still living with Hades. I'm bout to get off  the isle for the first time ever and go talk to my twin sister and tell her everything.

So I get off the isle and tell Mal that I was living with Hades for years and I'm sorry I didn't tell you about me and Mal says wait I have a twin sister. Izzy: Yes I'm your twin. Mal: Well if your my twin why do you have red hair. Izzy: I Don't know why I have red hair all I know is that my red hair flames just like Hades with my ember.

Mal: Well I would like you to meet my friends and my husband Ben, Eve, Carlos, Jay, Uma, Harry. Izzy: Wait who's Harry he's hot. Mal: Does my sister have a crush on Harry. Izzy: Maybe. Mal: Oh you do, this is so exciting. Eve: I didn't know you had a twin. Mal: I didn't know I had a twin. So my mother didn't tell me I had a twin sister and don't get me started with Hades. Evie I'm going to the isle to talk to my parents.

Mal goes back to the isle to talk to her parents. Mal says mom! Maleficent: Yes my darling. Mal: Why did you not tell me I had a twin sister? Maleficent: How do you know about her? Mal: She come to Auradon. Maleficent: That stupid god couldn't do anything right he had one job one! Mal let's to go Hades layer and have a talk with him. Mal: Ok mom. Mal says hey dad can I have the ember back.

        Hades: You can have the ember back. Maleficent: Hades you had one job why'd you let her go to Auradon? Hades: Get off my back woman! Mal: Dad how could you not tell me I had a sister. Hades: Me and your mother agreed to keep her here with me and way from you. Mal: Why? Hades: Because she's an evil lunatic that has tried to kill people. Hades: she tried to kill her mother when she was 13. We separated when you two was baby's I took your sister because she's fool Hades and your mother took you because you was just like her.

Maleficent: Mal darling, she tired to kill me so we locked her up in your fathers layer for a reason, now that she's out that's not good. Mal: Mom I think she changed. *Maleficent does her evil laugh* Maleficent: You think she's good your father raised her. Mal: Ok I'm taking the ember and going back to Auradon. Mal goes and gets the queen of hearts daughter and goes back to Auridon.

Izzy: Mal who is that? Mal: That's the queen of hearts daughter. Annabelle: You don't remember me Izzy? Izzy: No. Annabelle: I was your best friend before you were locked up in your fathers layer. Annabelle: I guess we can start off by getting to know each other again my names Annabelle. Izzy: Annabelle wait I do remember someone that looked like you. Annabelle shows a picture of what I looked like before Izzy got locked up in her fathers layer. Izzy: Wait Annabelle is that really you? Annabelle: Of course it's me. Izzy: It's Been years. Annabelle: It certainly has.

Annabelle gets a call from her mother. The queen of hearts: Sweet heart why haven't you got me that crown? Annabelle: Soon mom soon. The queen of hearts: Well hurry it up you know I don't like waiting. Annabelle: Izzy let's sneak in to Ben's castle while he sleeping. Annabelle and Izzy sneaks in to the castle and takes the crown. Izzy: We got it now let's take it to your mother.

Annabelle and Izzy Takes it to the queen of hearts. The queen of hearts: Finally you two got it for me. Now get me off the isle and let's go rule Auradon. Mal: What is she doing off the isle? Izzy: I got her off the isle. *Ben sees she's off the isle* Ben: Fairy godmother put her back on the isle. Fairy godmother: Yes your majesty. Fairy godmother Puts her back on the isle. Waits until everyone is sleep. Annabelle puts a spell on everyone to obey the queen of hearts.