Information {Not a Chapter} (UPDATED)

{UPDATED}

Have you ever wondered what happened to the people who went missing after claiming to come across something that has been hidden by the government? Have you ever wondered what happened to criminals all around the world? How did the crime rates drop so fast you ask? Well, it's simple. The world is inhabited by enforcers who want to protect the people. Your local officers, National Guard, and military do their best to protect you. These people are willing to kill to protect you.

...But they're nothing like the ones killing in the shadows.

The people who will for the money.

The people who kill for the thrill of the hunt.

The people who kill for vengeance.

These mysterious yet powerful people are known as Assassins. Their presence is in every city, every state, every country, and every continent. They live amongst others as normal citizens but slither into the dark at night to find their next victims. These are the monsters that your parents warn you are lurking in the dark.

The assassins are split into three factions: Yin, Yang, and Taijitu.

The Yin Assassins are a group of individuals who take a darker path in life. They are not concerned with the morality of their work and accept missions from whoever pays the most. They follow a code that suits their needs and are not afraid to kill anyone, regardless of whether they are good or bad. The Yin Assassins are led by a woman who has been feared for many years. While she has never had to show her full strength to an opponent, her reputation precedes her. The governments of the world have confirmed that she is the biggest threat to the world. She is rumored to be unkillable, untouchable, and a demoness. Her name is Kairii, and she is an incarnation of evil. Her kill count is legendary - it is said to be even higher than that of Genghis Khan. She is the Master of the Yin.

The Yang Assassins are a group whose mission is to eliminate evil from the world and make it a safe place for the weak

The Yang Assassins are a group whose mission is to eliminate evil from the world and make it a safe place for the weak. Despite their job of committing murders, they follow the principles of karma and dharma and often practice Hindu rituals and hymns. Some members of the group also seek enlightenment through Buddhist beliefs. The Yang Assassins are led by a woman named Shimi Laksa, who became the youngest Master Assassin in history due to her exceptional skills and wisdom. She strongly opposes the Yin Assassins and hopes they change for the better, or she will take action against them herself.

 She strongly opposes the Yin Assassins and hopes they change for the better, or she will take action against them herself