03| My Successor (2/2)

« A Minute Before Wilbur Vs. Connor »

Aisha Graney jumped over the kitchen table and avoided the dagger of an assassin with ease while taking the gumbo off the stove, throwing it in the assassin's face, and using a knife from the kitchen counter to slit the assassin's throat while he was distracted by the boiling food on his face. "You came into the wrong house..." Aisha murmured while narrowing her eyes at the assassin on the floor but heard the windows on the second floor shatter, telling her that more of them had come into the house. She looked at the basement door and shouted, "Don't come out of the basement no matter what! I mean it! Stay right there, Jamilah---"

Aisha Graney, the mother of Wilbur Graney and Jamilah Graney, is a tall, athletic woman with striking features. She has long, flowing white hair in a ponytail that splits into three braids, piercing blue eyes, and dark skin. Her white hair was genetic, not dyed.

Aisha was cut off by two assassins coming through the kitchen window and she used the knife from earlier as a tossing tool that distracted one of the assassins forced to catch it. "You need to pay more attention to who you are facing~..." Aisha told them with an angry smirk as she crouched and pulled out her spine from her back, using it as a whip to lash out against the two assassins.

The assassin that caught the knife prepared to attack Aisha but she already charged and continued to swing her spine like a whip. "You have to move faster than that!" Aisha told them and used the spine to cut off the assassin's hand while the other lunged at her. She used her free hand to catch them by the throat and slam them through the kitchen table, stomping on the assassin's head and crushing it. Before returning to the previous assassin who attacked her despite the injury placed upon them.

The assassin attacked with skillful attacks, even using their new stub to splash blood in Aisha's face and tackle her to the floor. The mother took a few hits to the face until the bones in her finger pierced her skin and protruded from her fingertips. She stabbed the bones into the assassin's neck before completely ripping their head off with one swipe. She slowly stood up after moving the headless corpse off her body and panting a bit.

Aisha looked around at the assassins in the living room she either killed or pushed to a state of unconsciousness. Her eyes slowly narrowed at a woman sitting on her couch while tapping her foot on the floor. "Kairii. This has to stop! I'm not giving you my son! I don't care how many assassins you bring into my house but I will NOT give him over to you!" She shouted at her mother-in-law with a strong Nigerian accent.

The older woman on the couch glanced at Aisha through her mask while Mawufemor stood beside the couch with her hands behind her back. "You make it seem like you have a choice in the matter, Aisha? It's not up for discussion. Once he enters this abode, he's mine..."

Kairii Graney is an older woman with a young appearance; she is of Japanese descent. She wears a white mask covering the upper half of her face, a black bodysuit with red accents, and a red sash around her waist. Equipped to her sash is a sheath holding a katana that carries some kind of otherworldly energy which is notable by the green hue escaping the crevices in the worn-down sheath.

"You are crazy---" Aisha exclaimed before she was cut off by Mawufemor.

"Aisha. Please, stop resisting. You're only going to make this worse for yourself. We have already lost your husband, don't let the fate of this family before your death too." Mawufemor told Aisha with a polite voice and expression. She closed her eyes and sighed softly while leaning on the