+ Author's Note +

Hello there reader!

I'm glad to have you here! This is the first story I'll ever be writing, and I'm very excited. I love all my characters and hold them very close to my heart, this story has been in the works for a while. There has been a lot of planning that has gone into this story, and I finally get to share with the world my ideas and concepts for the Warriors series. Now, I'll go over a few things I think you, as a reader, should know before we get started.

Firstly, this story isn't your traditional Warriors story. I don't just mean that it has original clans, no. I mean it has an original religion and an original setting. If you don't like learning new things or adapting to different lore, this might not be your cup of tea. In writing, I'll try to explain everything major as best I can, but not every aspect will be covered. Just the basics to get by.

Secondly; Although this isn't a "usual" Warriors fanfiction, it is still going to contain topics a normal Warriors book would contain. Some of these topics include blood, injury, animal death, minor gore, and some emotional stuff between cats. I'm also adding in a few more things because it's my world and I can do whatever I want. So, other topics will include sexism, homophobia, and some religious topics. By religious, I mean the cats talking about their ancestors and praising them, giving offerings, etc. Once more, if any of this rubs you the wrong way then you don't have to read it. This is why I'm giving you your warnings now.

Lastly, keep the comments respectful and kind. I already stated it in the description, but you should be reminded. Warriors is a children's book series. Sure, the cats have make-shift curse words, but they aren't just straight up dropping the F-bomb though. I say that if they aren't cursing, you shouldn't be cursing. Don't go harassing people, don't insult me or my work. Critique and theorizing for the next chapters are completely fine! I very much encourage you to do it. Please let me know if I made any grammar mistakes so I can go back and fix them.

That's all I have to say, thank you once more for reading, and keep checking back to see when I update and give you a first chapter! It should be coming out around February ^^

-The author, Corgi