CHAPTER-18

In the monotony of days without conflicts, I found myself idling, occasionally skipping school but not making it a regular habit. Weekends brought the thoughts of visiting Kazutora, but the lingering memories of our last conversation deterred me.

"Maybe another time," I muttered to myself, opting for the solace of my routine. The decision to steer clear of prison visits seemed a small rebellion against the shadows of the past. Then, breaking the silence my phone rings

Draken- "Y/N, there's an officers meeting later. Takemitchy was attacked by Black Dragons"

Takemitchy attacked? I finally got to learn peace but another conflict starts again, Tsk.

I wore my uniform and headed to our usual meeting place, I wore my helmet and locked my house and hot on my bike.

Gotta repair my bike a bit and it's kinda embarrassing wearing my uniform. The pants is black and white on each side afterall, anyways.

In the meeting, the atmosphere buzzed with tension as we learned that Hakkai Shiba, the 2nd division vice-captain was the younger brother of black division president, now that I think in which generation are they in? We defeated their 6th ah no 7th nah forget it.

Things heated up when Hakkai asked Mikey permission to leave the gang. Mitsuya opposed and said to let him talk to Taiju then the meeting ended.

Mitchy and Chifuyu volunteered to go with Mitsuya and I returned home. Honestly the gang conflict didn't faze me much as it wasn't that serious for me. I went for a walk and let the evening air clear my mind from the brewing storm, feeling better by just taking a simple walk.

I returned home and turned to my bike for maintenance. Days later, there's another officials meeting, prolly to finalize if we're gonna be fighting Black Dragons or not.

Leaving early at 7 pm, I aimed to be first at 8 pms gathering. Parking my bike, I entered the restaurant to find Kisaki and Hanma at the corner. With a disapproving tsk, I debated ignoring them, but curiosity won as I approached.

Hanma who couldn't keep his mouth shut began discussing gang matters. 'Why is he here?' I mumbled to myself, my resentment towards him for Kazutora's arrest made me curt and I was uncertain about kisaki's trustworthiness. So it's trust issues for me.

Slowly all the Officers of Toman except Mitsuya and Mikey came, then Mitsuya called Draken and said Mikey and him won't be attending.

"Just what needed" I whispered frustrated. The two idiots Chifuyu and  Takemitchy expressed their desire to confront the Black Dragons. A heated exchange followed with Kawata Nahoya and muto yasuhiro opposing the idea.

"This won't end well" I whispered, "I know you two may have your reasons for wanting to fight em but Mitsuya already made a truce with them remember?"

There was Silence until Draken's voice cut through the tension,

Draken- "Declined, I know you will have your reasons for wanting to do this just like Y/N said but you've gotta be disrespecting Mitsuya for wanting to break the truce he made."

With that, the meeting ended and we leave the restaurant, I go out and buy cold coffee though it's freaking cold and wait for Kisaki and Hanma to come out as I had to talk to them about something.

Minutes later.
"Yo, what about we talk? Kisaki Tetta!" I called as they exited the restaurant.

Kisaki- "What is it?" Kisaki replies with a suprising touch of formality.

"I know you guys aren't the good guy here. It's pretty clear to me that you're the antagonist of this story, and ever villian have their back story so tell me yours, I wanna hear it. I am not saying this as an enemy but as a friend!"

Kisaki smirked, a cryptic glint in his eyes, and responds.

Kisaki- "Some other time" The enigmatic reply left me with more questions than answers, the shadows of his motives lingering in the air.

A/N- uhhhhhhhh 🙈