09

"I think we've all we need for the makeup and stuff" i inform Azrael as I walked into the room.

I looked up at him, he was sitting facing the door, probably waiting for me to come back. Awwn

I walked towards him and stretched out my hands giving him the bottle water.

"Here, drink some water, I didn't poison it" he looks down at my hands and then look up at my face, staring.

I waited for him to take the water, he didn't.

I sighed as I place the water on my bed stand and sit down close to Azrael, he didn't move he was stiffed.

"Okay....it's my first time trying this, I'll just quickly watch a YouTube video, it won't take long." i tells him softly, mostly telling myself.

He didn't say anything, he's just staring.

I stood up and looked around trying to find my tote bag, I need my phone, and the phone is in the bag.

I eventually see the bag laying on the floor, I walked towards it and bend down, my sweatpant pulling down a bit on the waist.

after taking my phone from the bag, I turned around dragging my sweatpants slightly up on the waist, and I'm immediately welcomed with Azrael's gaze.

A blush crept my face, I totally forget he was there,

he eyes burning holes on my body,

I ignored him and his gaze as I walked towards him to sit on the bed this time far from him. His eyes followed my every movement. And he swallowed.

My cheeks still hot by his stares.

I opened the phone and search up makeup tutorials on YouTube, I clicked the first video that came up, and watched it some few times skipping parts where the lady talks a lot.

I think I can do it. I'm so excited.

"Okay I think I can actually do this." I inform Azrael, his gaze never leaving me once the whole time.

"If we're going to do this. I'm going to touch your face, is that okay with you?" I tilt my head at him waiting for his response.

He nod his head yes after sometime and spreads out his legs, and I smiled at him bitting the corner of my lips.

I stood up and walked towards him and stood in between his spread out legs.

"So, let's do this." I clapped my hands together getting excited.

"This is called foundation, it for blending and stuff, that's what the lady said." i hold up the foundation for him to see, and he nods.

"Let's asked each other's questions okay?" I grabbed Azrael jaw to keep him still. He stiffened but quickly relaxed. He's staring at my face mostly my lips.

I opened the foundation like how toothpaste are opened, and press some on a soft foam and apply it all round his face. For it to blend.

" do you like your job?" I ask continually blending the foundation on his face.

"Yes." he replied, a bland look on his face.