3

'Should I or should I not' Jemmy can't decide if she should go in fresher's party or not 'I can make friends but I have to socialize' she sighs and plop herself on her bed , the wrapper of Pixie sticks was on the floor .

"Hey universe give me some signs" she say it loud in her room . Neigh Jemmy jumps out of her bed Neigh 'what the fuck' , a cantering could be heard she instantly look outside the window  and gasp .

A beautiful gray eight legged horse can be seen , it was running around the forest then come in front of her window . Jemmy stepped back from the window 'shit , what the hell' "Is this a yes universe ?" the horse nods .

She immediately pulled the curtain on the window , her heart beats quicken "It can't be true , this is not possible" . Jemmy sits on the floor she starts to think that maybe those Pixie candies has some sort of drugs .She gets up and remove the curtains , the forest was empty no horse was there .

________________________________________________________________________________

 Jemmy opened her wardrobe and start to search a dress 'yellow will do' , her eyes dart towards the clock 6:15 , the party was at 7'O clock  enough time for her to get ready . She pulls out her yellow sleeveless knee length dress with a black cloth belt .

She keep her hair in wavy curls till her shoulders , put some kohl in her eyes and a light pink lipstick complementing her skin tone and yellow dress , no foundation no concealer just kohl and lipstick , probably enough for fresher's party .

After she gets ready she looks at the watch 6:50 , Jemmy puts a fruity perfume and starts to move outside before she opens the gate the doorbell rings . She opens the gate revealing three girls around her age where standing there .

"Jamuna ,right ?" a dark skin girl with cornrows brown and purple hair wearing black and green dress , looking at Jemmy with her sharp brown eyes "Yes" Jemmy says in a small voice "but you can call me Jemmy" "Jamuna is better" she replied in a gruffy tone , clearly she is not a friendly one and she definitely  have a violent temper , clear definition of savage .

"Oda" she extended her hand with the serious expression , Jemmy gives an awkward small smile and shakes her hand "I am Ginny , nice to meet you Jamuna" the blond girl with a friendly smile introduce herself , the lavender frock creating a calm aura around her , she was the gentle and beautiful one.

"Glory, I am the first one , the leader" Glory says , the black hair band was complementing her fiery red hair , looking like fire in red one piece, those green eyes were directly looking at Jemmy's brown eyes . "Nice to meet you all but who you all are."

"We just introduce ourselves to you" Oda says in disbelieving tone , Ginny chuckle "Oda she means why we are here" "Exactly" Jemmy replies . "We are here to take you to the fresher's party" Glory explained .

"Okay but how you know my address and specially if I will go or not" Jemmy asks , "Only a loser will not join the party and you does not look like one so............ and for address it's easy to sneak into principal's office" Oda answers . "Okay" Jemmy sighs feeling uncertain about the situation .

"So just gonna stare or .............coming" Glory says pulling Jemmy out of her trance "I am coming" she stepped outside and lock the gate . They go outside , a black SUV was waiting for them  .

A/N - Are getting any ideas who they can be and I hope you have found this interaction interesting .

Thank you for reading