4

Jemmy , Oda , Ginny and Glory enters the party which was in an quite huge hall not in some house . As Jemmy enters everyone's eyes shifted towards her , they all were looking at her as they were in some sort of trance , giving her an unsettling feeling .

"This is Jamuna our VIP guest" Glory said making Jemmy snap her head towards her "What?" She whispers to her "We forgot to tell you this , we choose a VIP guest by picking up chits and you got selected that's why we came to pick you up" Oda answers.

Jemmy raise her brows trying to consume this latest information and nods "Okay" . She goes between the other students but don't know what to say or how to start so she goes to the food area , trying to look for vegetarian food and something non alcoholic.

She saw some weird candies , Jemmy picks it up and remove the color full wrapper and eat the red candy "Not even a minute and already start eating" Jemmy got startled by this sudden voice , she turn around flustered "I am just kidding" he extend his hand "Alex" She took his hands "Jamuna or you can call me Jemmy" .

"Will you like to play the dart game" he offered her "No" she chuckles "I am very bad at this" "c'mon , let's just give it a try ,it has an amazing prize too" he insist "what prize ?" "that" he points at an old grey stone statue .

She snicker "I am not interested in some old statue" "Do you have any idea how precious is that" Alex sounded serious and offended . Jemmy felt a little creep out by the sudden change in his demeanor "oh" an uneasiness surrounds her . A negro boy comes  "Chill bro, She is new." which seems to be Alex's friend and took him away while taking to him.

________________________________________________________________________________

Jemmy sits alone in the place full of people but don't know whom to talk . She gets bored out of her mind and pick the fourth glass of orange juice , she heard someone announces something about the dart game on the mike .

"Let's see who shot three darts one by one on the bull's eye will get the statue" Jemmy sighs , thinking it would be better to play rather than getting bored here . She goes and stands near where the game was going on , none of them did that .

She raise her hand "I will try this" Jemmy took the three dart 

she hit the first dart 'bullseye',

 second dart 'bullseye',

 third 'bullseye',

 "We have the winner" Life isn't that easy, is it?. It feels very unreal how easy it was, like someone was controlling it all , this gives her feeling it's preplanned .

She holds that short grey stone statue , the eyes on the statue are hollow it has a snake in loop eating it's own tongue , the statue has many cracks but it's height was like some doll, like some hard doll. She again sit on sofa and drink the juice but after drinking it she feels dizziness in her head.

A/N - Please tell how you feel about this chapter and if it's feel natural or cringe .