Your a slut

Ryuko Stared at the phone waiting for him to text back as he finally did all she said it was her name at first.

"Ryuko.....your a slut. Can't believe you you're disgusting. How would you think like that when you have someone. It's like you don't care at all. You can try to blame this on your sister but you're responsible for your own actions and thoughts. Sure you haven't cheated but I'm sure you thought about it and that's enough."

Ryuko felt her eyes fill with tears as she read her boyfriend's text. She knew that she had made a mistake, but she also didn't deserve to be called a slut or be shamed for her desires and feelings.

She took a deep breath and wrote back, "I know that what I did was wrong and I'm sorry. But I don't deserve to be shamed or insulted like that. I'm human and I've made mistakes, but I'm also trying my best to be honest and open with you. I understand if you want to end things or take some time apart, but please don't treat me like I'm less than human."

Ryuko felt her eyes fill with tears as she read her boyfriend's text. She knew that she had made a mistake, but she also didn't deserve to be called a slut or be shamed for her desires and feelings.

She took a deep breath and wrote back, "I know that what I did was wrong and I'm sorry. But I don't deserve to be shamed or insulted like that. I'm human and I've made mistakes, but I'm also trying my best to be honest and open with you. I understand if you want to end things or take some time apart, but please don't treat me like I'm less than human."

He texted back "shut up you whore. You dirty whore. I hate you! You dumb slut. You fuck black cock loving whore!"

I couldn't help but feel aroused when he called her A black cock loving whore. Ryuko text back "I know I am and I'm
sorry. I'm telling you this so I stay faithful to you damn it."  Ryuko was taken back and hurt by her boyfriend's cruel and insulting messages. She couldn't believe that he would treat her like this and call her such horrible names.

She took a deep breath and tried to compose herself before responding, "I can understand that you're angry and hurt by what I did, but there's no need to resort to such insulting and degrading language. I made a mistake and I'm trying my best to make it right, but I don't deserve to be treated like this."

Her boyfriend replied, "I don't care. You're a filthy slut who can't control her urges. You're disgusting and I can't believe I wasted my time on you."

Her boyfriend text again "hope you like getting railed by a bunch of man you slut"

Ryuko looked at her phone he texted him one last time "babe come here and call me that. I'd your mad at me take it out on me. You can fuck me hard and hit me. Call me a slut a whore. Hurt me please I deserve it."

Ryuko's boyfriend was shocked by her sudden change in tone and couldn't believe that she had turned the conversation around like this. He felt a mixture of anger, confusion, and arousal as she asked him to hurt and dominate her.He texted back, "I don't know if I can do that. It's not healthy nobody wants to be with someone who is a fucking slut like you"

Ryuko text back "Oh good bye then"
She laid on her bed tears trained on her face. Her heart broken her mind confused. She hated where her life was she hated who she became. When she met her boyfriend she was the cool calm collected girl who wielded a scissor blade. Who saved people and defended them. Who had a loving sister and an amazing friend who cared about her. Now she's a shell of that person distance from everyone who's important to her. She feels like she's nothing. Like a puppet on a string and object for someone else to control. She felt as if her life wasn't her own anymore.